Most Online
    Colorado Wealth Group
    Newest Member
    Colorado Wealth Group
ChescoWx

Feb 22 - Wet Snow Event

5 minutes ago, SeNJWx said:

3.6” on the snowboard

You still all snow? I'm not at home right now, but my place is also in the Sourlands, straddling the county line between mercer and huntington. Based on radar it looks like the mix line is at our doorstep. 

2 minutes ago, The Iceman said:

You still all snow? I'm not at home right now, but my place is also in the Sourlands, straddling the county line between mercer and huntington. Based on radar it looks like the mix line is at my doorstep. 

Hanging on in the sourlands but a few pingers starting.  

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, The Iceman said:

You still all snow? I'm not at home right now, but my place is also in the Sourlands, straddling the county line between mercer and huntington. Based on radar it looks like the mix line is at our doorstep. 

It’s been back and forth. Extremely heavy burst then a change to SN/IP mix, then back to SN. We’re pretty close then, because so do I lol. Less than a mile from the county line.

10 minutes ago, RedSky said:

I desperately need a burst or this is going to leave me at the altar with 49" on the season

I think this will put me over 45" for the winter, with 38" of that in February alone. Couldn't have asked for a better, snowy winter especially after last year.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, penndotguy said:

as i hit the submit button it started slacking off, maybe its on the way 

It made it as moderate that may work thanks

8 minutes ago, Ej257 snow lover said:

Do you think the returns just east of Pittsburgh will hold together as it crosses Pa? 

Kinda doubt it; just from experience, we hardly ever get the back end, wrap-around precip to hold together on these types of events. But I'm no expert.

• Sad 1

Girlfriend at home says it's mostly rain at the moment after flipping back and forth the last half hour. Snowboard right at 3.5"  before the changeover. We ll see if we can flip back as that heavy slug of precip moves NE, would be sweet to get to 4".