Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Feb 18-19 Storm Obs/Discussion

NorEastermass128

1 minute ago, Sey-Mour Snow said:

Snow that’s not in Massachusetts is not real snow you know better! 

Lol. He just likes for me to get screwed . I love snow as much as anyone and hate when folks get screwed. At any rate.. coming down nicely the last hour or so and the road is completely snowcovered. Still thinking 4-6 for this area. We’ll see how that works out. 

Just now, Damage In Tolland said:

Lol. He just likes for me to get screwed . I love snow as much as anyone and hate when folks get screwed. At any rate.. coming down nicely the last hour or so and the road is completely snowcovered. Still thinking 4-6 for this area. We’ll see how that works out. 

Ya I know lol , that area from SE CT to the cape did get crushed! Let's hope GFS and RGEM are right and we all get 3-6" more from SWCT to Gloucester. 

8 minutes ago, Sey-Mour Snow said:

Ya I know lol , that area from SE CT to the cape did get crushed! Let's hope GFS and RGEM are right and we all get 3-6" more from SWCT to Gloucester. 

I really like the look of radar congealing to our SW. liked it this morning for you guys abs that worked out. Hoping Scooter still gets his 8-10”

12 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

I really like the look of radar congealing to our SW. liked it this morning for you guys abs that worked out. Hoping Scooter still gets his 8-10”

Dude this is not a state war you meat lol. I just wanted to know. You tell us all the time what you have. But never any reports from like BID, MVY, or ACK. Once in awhile our Speedo wrestler friend chimes in. 

2 minutes ago, CoastalWx said:

Dude this is not a state warrior you meat lol. I just wanted to know. You tell us all the time what you have. But never any reports from like BID, MVY, or ACK. Once in awhile our Speedo wrestler friend chimes in. 

No, you meat, state warrior.

3 minutes ago, CoastalWx said:

Dude this is not a state warrior you meat lol. I just wanted to know. You tell us all the time what you have. But never any reports from like BID, MVY, or ACK. Once in awhile our Speedo wrestler friend chimes in. 

I always laugh at just how sneaky Kevin tries to be in getting everyone to talk about a sparsely populated town in northeast CT. Does the passive-aggressive victim play very often. “You guys never talk about bumblefook Connecticut! You only talk about Boston and Worcester and other irrelevant areas like the 495 and 128 belts!”

• Haha 4

1 minute ago, ORH_wxman said:

I always laugh at just how sneaky Kevin tries to be in getting everyone to talk about a sparsely populated town in northeast CT. Does the passive-aggressive victim play very often. “You guys never talk about bumblefook Connecticut! You only talk about Boston and Worcester and other irrelevant areas like the 495 and 128 belts!”

Don’t forget the times where I’m watching white rain through the street lights while I give my thoughts for his area on whether it’s 10” or 12” lol.  Oh yeah.....I certainly neglect Tolland. 

• Haha 1

Just now, ORH_wxman said:

This board is hugely E Mass ocentric . And that’s understandable since population wise on here it has the largest amount of posters. But a lot of times ideas and forecasts are only discussed there by mets and other areas are ignored or left out. Not always but as a general rule . We have a bunch of S CT Mets and they are great but there’s none for N CT and Ryan generally only comes on to troll me. All folks ask is to share the wealth more often. BOX does the same thing . I suppose it is what it is. 

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, ORH_wxman said:

The quiet corner.

• Weenie 1

1 minute ago, Damage In Tolland said:

This board is hugely E Mass ocentric . And that’s understandable since population wise on here it has the largest amount of posters. But a lot of times ideas and forecasts are only discussed there by mets and other areas are ignored or left out. Not always but as a general rule . We have a bunch of S CT Mets and they are great but there’s none for N CT and Ryan generally only comes on to troll me. All folks ask is to share the wealth more often. BOX does the same thing . I suppose it is what it is. 

True, how about wiz, where does he live?

6 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

Maybe if we were getting any snow to forecast

10 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

You are so full of shit. :lol: 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1