• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Tuesday Feb 9th Snow

HoarfrostHubb

can one of these systems have a band that rots over my head at 3-4"/hr? not complaining at all but I've been on both sides of every system this season, and still managed around 50" so far...the first two seasons after moving to Winsted from Waterbury was incredible, nearly 100" both years, then a couple ratters, perhaps this is the year we get back to at least climo here. got about 25-30 to go, outlook looks good, nickel and diming our way to it.

16 minutes ago, tavwtby said:

can one of these systems have a band that rots over my head at 3-4"/hr? not complaining at all but I've been on both sides of every system this season, and still managed around 50" so far...the first two seasons after moving to Winsted from Waterbury was incredible, nearly 100" both years, then a couple ratters, perhaps this is the year we get back to at least climo here. got about 25-30 to go, outlook looks good, nickel and diming our way to it.

sounds like you're complaining

52 minutes ago, HoarfrostHubb said:

Despite a putrid January we are pretty far above avg for snowfall year to date 

I average 58-60" and I'm around 38-40" right now so should go ahead of average tomorrow.   Greenfield did pretty poorly in the Oct and Nov systems.  I got about 3-4" total and further S & E got about 6-10" from the 2 storms.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, HIPPYVALLEY said:

Well, your area to Greenfield has been ok.  Further E & W has been better.  

Oh we don't get jack for snow here ever.  Shelburne Falls is down in a valley as you know.  Areas with some elevation around here I'm saying have done much better. 

• Like 1

Best cross hair sig seems to be up near rt 2 and the NH border...even though they aren’t the QPF Max. Could be a secondary little stripe up there if there is a little band since they might get very good ratios. 

Thats assuming the soundings are accurate which is a big assumption. 

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, ORH_wxman said:

That’s a pretty tasty NAM run for the pike region. But almost all of SNE gets advisory snows on that save for immediate south coast. 

Pretty juicy 3km run. Gets a little boost before pushing offshore like you alluded to earlier

• Like 1