Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Feb 11th Lt snow ,snowstorm 14th??

Ginx snewx

21 minutes ago, ORH_wxman said:

Yep, Euro is nada for Thu/Fri....goes big for Vday though. I should say it really goes moderate for Vday, but there's potential there for a lot higher.

I would trade anything Thursday Friday for that look. DC gets smoked  though Thursday.  Have to see how things pan out. Volatility storms and rumors of storms for the foreseeable future 

• Like 1

Sorry to ruin the HECS chances, but Vegas is off.....staying local because governor is still so paranoid about traveling out of state, which is a risk, since I am a state employee. Boss advised against it.

I think I would get away with it, but the wife is pretty sure she can't stay of social media. so....

• Sad 2

2 hours ago, 40/70 Benchmark said:

Sorry to ruin the HECS chances, but Vegas is off.....staying local because governor is still so paranoid about traveling out of state, which is a risk, since I am a state employee. Boss advised against it.

I think I would get away with it, but the wife is pretty sure she can't stay of social media. so....

You can't work from home to meet the quarantine requirements when you return?  My boss (I work for the State of VT) has up and moved herself and her 3 year old to her dad's in NC for the next month and a half.  She will have to follow whatever guidance is in place when she returns but she will be working from home throughout.