Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Super Bowl Sunday Snow Show

Stovepipe

3 minutes ago, John1122 said:

Went out to change the batteries in one of my weather station sensors and found that all my snow hadn't melted off :lol:. My grandma would always say it was sticking around for the next one to visit. 

Dang it John, you canceling your trip screwed up the weather forecast.  And now you won't even be able to get decent reception to watch the game buried under all that snow.  :P

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Stovepipe said:

Dang it John, you canceling your trip screwed up the weather forecast.  And now you won't even be able to get decent reception to watch the game buried under all that snow.  :P

I feel like the Euro ingested my trip and that got it all wonky. Now that it's getting to realize it was canceled its coming back to normal.  

• Like 1

I'm going to remain optimistic, I think nearly all of the East Tennessee Valley, say 95% will see some accumulation, and I think most areas of the valley get above the inch mark and at least half get above 2".

I'm not wishcasting, i personally think MRX became gun-shy with the last couple events that have made them swing too conservative in their forecast out of fear, not to mention the event not occurring during the work week there is less pressure on them if their forecast bust over rather than under. Not that I blame them because it they get a lot of flack. I think the potential of MRX having to up snow totals repeatedly through the next 16 hours is high especially after the event gets under way.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1