• Member Statistics

    16,653
    Total Members
    7,904
    Most Online
    samithdfm
    Newest Member
    samithdfm
    Joined
George BM

February Banter 2021

Recommended Posts

3 minutes ago, mappy said:

yeah sorry. i have him on ignore so i dont see what he says. yall on your own with him. 

Haha fair enough, you've got your hands full with this jayyy guy.  I just wanna read about the weather without weenie maps and weenie posts :(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, North Balti Zen said:

That's simply not true. Cincinnati went from 8-14 two days before their storm earlier this week per the models to a warning for 5-9, to a game time of a few inches and a warm nose sleet intrusion from hell out of nowhere. It happens everywhere.

Yep. I think a lot of OUR forums issues is the amount of topography differences within the boundaries. The mid-west/plains and south don't have to deal with that as much. Even the inter-mountain areas are a bit easier to figure out as they rarely have to deal with ocean affects locally.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, stormtracker said:

He's coming close to a suspension.   

It doesn't help when people here keep feeding his constant need for attention.   I know some love it, but most don't. 

you know what to do if it comes to that... text me. 

2 minutes ago, EHoffman said:

Haha fair enough, you've got your hands full with this jayyy guy.  I just wanna read about the weather without weenie maps and weenie posts :(

I hate to break it to you, but you're in the wrong place if you don't want to read weenie posts. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, stormtracker said:

He's coming close to a suspension.   

It doesn't help when people here keep feeding his constant need for attention.   I know some love it, but most don't. 

you have been wanting to suspend me since twitter:(. Im on your side man. We all want snow

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, mappy said:

you know what to do if it comes to that... text me. 

I hate to break it to you, but you're in the wrong place if you don't want to read weenie posts. 

Now has Blondie's Call Me stuck in his head....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, wxdude64 said:

Now has Blondie's Call Me stuck in his head....

there are worse songs to have stuck in your head. Like the song that never ends. It goes round and round, my friend. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was. And we continue singing it forever just because. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Ji said:

you have been wanting to suspend me since twitter:(. Im on your side man. We all want snow

we all do but you act like a petulant child and it causes more shit than its worth.  F**king grow up.

  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, mappy said:

there are worse songs to have stuck in your head. Like the song that never ends. It goes round and round, my friend. Some people started singing it, not knowing what it was. And we continue singing it forever just because. 

That is almost.....evil lol

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, wxdude64 said:

That is almost.....evil lol

Ill work harder next time. :) 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, H2O said:

we all do but you act like a petulant child and it causes more shit than its worth.  F**king grow up.

if i cant complain about a euro run that gives us 6 hours of precip on a weather board....than whats the purpose of the forum? I cant complain to my wife or normal friends about. I didnt like the run because it ended everything at 1:00pm and it was dry.....i should be able to complain about it

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

debating going to find the worst song to ear worm y'all.  But I dont' want to be hated more than I already am.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Ji said:

if i cant complain about a euro run that gives us 6 hours of precip on a weather board....than whats the purpose of the forum? I cant complain to my wife or normal friends about. I didnt like the run because it ended everything at 1:00pm and it was dry.....i should be able to complain about it

I mean you can but do it in the banter thread...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, EHoffman said:

I mean you can but do it in the banter thread...

i could but its a pain. When the model runs are coming out....they are being discussed in the storm thread. Its like going to the bathroom in the basement when you are upstairs in your bedroom

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Ji said:

if i cant complain about a euro run that gives us 6 hours of precip on a weather board....than whats the purpose of the forum? I cant complain to my wife or normal friends about. I didnt like the run because it ended everything at 1:00pm and it was dry.....i should be able to complain about it

That’s all you ever do is complain. Nothing is ever ok with you. No run, no amount. And no, nobody wants to read it in the model thread.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Ji said:

i could but its a pain. When the model runs are coming out....they are being discussed in the storm thread. Its like going to the bathroom in the basement when you are upstairs in your bedroom

a few strategically placed holes in the floors could solve that...

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If all this garbage keeps piling up around here... we are going wind up having a ratt problem.

 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Ji said:

i could but its a pain. When the model runs are coming out....they are being discussed in the storm thread. Its like going to the bathroom in the basement when you are upstairs in your bedroom

I feel you dude but gotta respect the storm mode

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, WinterWxLuvr said:

That’s all you ever do is complain. Nothing is ever ok with you. No run, no amount. And no, nobody wants to read it in the model thread.

i only complain when things go awry with our winter weather

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, EHoffman said:

I feel you dude but gotta respect the storm mode

i dont even get the storm mode. There is a ton of banter in the storm mode. Not sure why one would make something so fun as a storm...not fun. arent we tired of being locked up already?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I ain't quoting you again to spare those that do have you on ignore.

But this board doesn't exist to be your personal bitchfest when weather don't go how you want it to go.  It doesn't exist for ANY member here to do that.  It exists to share knowledge and learn, NOT to vent like a gd 5 yr old who didn't get a lollipop from the bank.  Weather doesn't owe you jack shit.

We all love weather and like to experience it.  Well guess what?  It isn't always gonna go your way.  I have tons of other shit that is more important than you venting over you not getting 6" snow every fricken storm.  if I want to see a bunch of tantrums then I'll go hang out at my wife's preschool where its expected to see tantrums.  Why?  Cause they are kids barely out of diapers.  Hell they act better than you.  They like to share.  They will hug other kids and be kind.  So take a clue from others.  You want to vent?  Go find a empty padded room and have at it and let those that enjoy weather and know what REALLY matters in life discuss storms and events.

 

/r

  • Like 6
  • Weenie 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Ji said:

i dont even get the storm mode. There is a ton of banter in the storm mode. Not sure why one would make something so fun as a storm...not fun. arent we tired of being locked up already?

I agree, there's way too much banter in there.  But them's the rules

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Ji said:

i dont even get the storm mode. There is a ton of banter in the storm mode. Not sure why one would make something so fun as a storm...not fun. arent we tired of being locked up already?

I actually agree with this. I’m all for eliminating the crying though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

you guys would be so much better off if you just ignored him and let his posts disappear. dont give him the attention he is longing for. 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.