• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
February Banter 2021

George BM

I ain't quoting you again to spare those that do have you on ignore.

But this board doesn't exist to be your personal bitchfest when weather don't go how you want it to go.  It doesn't exist for ANY member here to do that.  It exists to share knowledge and learn, NOT to vent like a gd 5 yr old who didn't get a lollipop from the bank.  Weather doesn't owe you jack shit.

We all love weather and like to experience it.  Well guess what?  It isn't always gonna go your way.  I have tons of other shit that is more important than you venting over you not getting 6" snow every fricken storm.  if I want to see a bunch of tantrums then I'll go hang out at my wife's preschool where its expected to see tantrums.  Why?  Cause they are kids barely out of diapers.  Hell they act better than you.  They like to share.  They will hug other kids and be kind.  So take a clue from others.  You want to vent?  Go find a empty padded room and have at it and let those that enjoy weather and know what REALLY matters in life discuss storms and events.

/r

• Like 6
  • Weenie 1

1 minute ago, WinterWxLuvr said:

I actually agree with this. I’m all for eliminating the crying though.

I think its been pretty good today, theres been some banter, but not enough to take the thread off track. finding a happy middle that works for everyone. 

• Like 1

That is SO MUCH because of YOU. You don't follow requests by mods, which gives cover to others to do the same as you.  Take ownership, maybe, of the issue.  

He has been this way since I've been on weather message boards(2001)...thats 20 years of the same behavior. It's not going to change.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

10 minutes ago, H2O said:

Leesburg doing a bang up job as replacement Weather53.  Looking all the way back to Arkansas for our coming precip.  

I got this....got my whip out and bringing it down the stretch. I'll have my first call out after the 0z runs

• Like 1
  • Weenie 1

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic