• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
January 31-February 2, 2021 Major Winter Storm Observations

Ralph Wiggum

Last surface map.  Still sleet/snow/rain mix here and temp now up to 30.

All I can say is "Miller Bs are gonna Miller B".  When I see models all over the map, I say "must be a Miller B". :lol:  I think we are at a "warmer" part of the day too so may still get a back-end thump to make up for it in the sleet zones late this afternoon and overnight, especially if that low gets cut off.

wpc-current-surface2-02012021.gif

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Ralph Wiggum said:

Didn't want to cave but completely agree. Waited long enough. Heaviest returns now well W, sleet line pushing n and w, dry slot moving into lower Bucks. 

3-6" maybe on the back side? We know how notoriously fast things end though? I don't have high hopes either even up here. Getting harder and harder any more to have a classic snowstorm...

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, famartin said:

Gotta say, been kinda amusing to see how badly the models have done with P-type in the Trenton area today... 12 hours of sleet, 4.4" total on the ground.

Yes man, I woke up late today and looked at the radar and immediately said wow holy crap this thing busted. I looked at the radar and got sick, you can tell that that banding is going to pivot north west of us. This will be year three without a good storm, it’s amazing how every time we have a set up at somehow collapses at the last moment...

• Like 1