• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
Jan. 31-Feb. 2 Miller B storm

LVblizzard

Just looking across 6z, am I seeing things without my AM coffee yet or has there been a detectable nudge S or SE across guidance??

ICON has been leading the way with these adjustments. Not saying it is correct but certainly is interesting. Back in the bullseye swath here and slowly trending on extreme SE PA again?

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Weenie 3

Here in Glasgow, DE I'm feel too close to the possible mix line to feel confident about making a prediction so I'm going to go conservative for my house and the Glasgow/Bear area:
7 inches (which isn't horrible, but I don't love it) 

You will definitely have issues with mixing down there. You’ll be on that fringe rain/mixing line. Hopefully it stays south tho!! Good luck

25 minutes ago, Mshaffer526 said:

Euro run is exactly what many of us wanted to see this morning. Was afraid of a last minute shift NE but that looks promising. 

It really cut back far northwest area past Berks county. Which was expected. The hot zone is between Allentown and Philadelphia. Any subtle shift will slide that Axis around a bit. Still going to be some tweaking. 

Pretty good consensus on the 6z runs. I’m leaning towards 16-20” here in the LV. However, I’m still wary of these systems as they can pull the rug out from underneath you. Just gonna have to wait and see where the 1”+ per hour band sets up. Here’s hoping to a bust on the high side for everyone!