Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Jan. 31-Feb. 2 Miller B storm

LVblizzard

Just now, Wentzadelphia said:

Pottsville most likely but still got time, gonna wait for 6z eps and 12z NAM then leave. Rgem was unrealistically tucked earlier it just looks like an insane euro like run. I’ve bet against the other eps my last two chases and it burnt me badly 

If the NAM keeps fizzling out the CCB before it gets to PA, I’d strongly consider northern NJ. Maybe somewhere like Hackettstown or Wayne.

• Like 3

Just now, LVblizzard said:

If the NAM keeps fizzling out the CCB before it gets to PA, I’d strongly consider northern NJ. Maybe somewhere like Hackettstown or Wayne.

That's what the ICON says as well. Instead of the stall near OC MD it is justnEast of Cape May. The NAM isn't alone here. The RGEM is more the outlier than anything else tbh

RGEM went NE with a less amplified trough. NAM came back west with a more amplified trough/better PVA orientation. I also think the NAM's precip expansion is perhaps a bit wonky. But regardless, maybe we're heading towards a middle ground consensus? Either way, the only trend I can see happening from here in is NE.

• Like 1

Just now, Newman said:

RGEM went NE with a less amplified trough. NAM came back west with a more amplified trough/better PVA orientation. I also think the NAM's precip expansion is perhaps a bit wonky. But regardless, maybe we're heading towards a middle ground consensus? Either way, the only trend I can see happening from here in is NE.

Diamonds and strong hands.  Paper hands fold to nam. Ride hard rgem &! Don’t fold amc stock.

Just loop the past 3 runs of both the NAM and RGEM at 500mb. I'm not posting the GIF's but:

1.) The RGEM is becoming LESS amplified with the trough. Not a lot, but enough.

2.) The NAM is becoming MORE amplified with the trough. Not a lot, but enough.

Middle ground consensus? It was clear the RGEM shifted NE. It was also clear the NAM came back west (and maybe could have even more). Jackpot is gonna be east of where the RGEM has it, west of where the NAM has it. Middle ground for everyone. Everyone wins. Goodnight

• Like 1
  • Weenie 1

Icon and Nam are the only models that seem to be having trouble placing the Slp.

All of the other guidance places it closer to the coast and include some sort of stall south of Jersey IIRC. 

Weenie mode activated but if the shoe was on the other foot And the two outliers were showing increased precip, better location etc. I would still be skeptical.