Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Jan. 31-Feb. 2 Miller B storm

LVblizzard

1 hour ago, Newman said:

I'm still holding my breath here. I've seen these before, we're still a long way out until the coastal even ramps up, 1.5-2 days away (Monday afternoon/evening)

Growing increasingly confident that the CCB and axis of heaviest snow will be NE of the PHL area.....this makes the most sense with a Miller B event....

3 minutes ago, ChescoWx said:

Growing increasingly confident that the CCB and axis of heaviest snow will be NE of the PHL area.....this makes the most sense with a Miller B event....

Strongly agree. NyC should be the bullseye when all is said and done down to Monmouth.  These last minute adjustments across guidance confirms. 

• Like 1
  • Weenie 2

10 minutes ago, Animal said:

What does this have to do with weather...

Plug..buy amc movie theatre Monday though Friday. Why buy? Big hedge funds wants it bankruptcy.?They are under water at a price of $1.62 to $4.57.  Short squeeze over the next month we get to $300 a share 4th week of February.

these are the greedy mtf the causes the problem I. 2008.

7 minutes ago, Ralph Wiggum said:

Strongly agree. NyC should be the bullseye when all is said and done down to Monmouth.  These last minute adjustments across guidance confirms. 

Ralph you’re really just pushing all your chips on the NAM vs all Other guidance?

this isn’t to say nyc region isn’t going to do great, but the NAM is a joke with precip over pa vs other models 

• Like 1

Just now, Wentzadelphia said:

Ralph you’re really just pushing all your chips on the NAM vs all Other guidance?

I think the NAM is onto something here. Other guidance is shifting the 500mb features N as well. They are small ticks but with 30 hrs to go those ticks will add up. Have yet to see the windshield wipers go back the other way. It was great seeing the NAM halt the trend at 12z but imo it as well as a few others and signaling this might be a NE PA, NYC type jackpot. 

Where r u chasing?? Curious

Just now, Ralph Wiggum said:

I think the NAM is onto something here. Other guidance is shifting the 500mb features N as well. They are small ticks but with 30 hrs to go those ticks will add up. Have yet to see the windshield wipers go back the other way. It was great seeing the NAM halt the trend at 12z but imo it as well as a few others and signaling this might be a NE PA, NYC type jackpot. 

The NAM has clearly placed the low at the convection offshore.  Cmon Ralph.  Don’t make the mistake 

• Thanks 1

Pottsville most likely but still got time, gonna wait for 6z eps and 12z NAM then leave. Rgem was unrealistically tucked earlier it just looks like an insane euro like run. I’ve bet against the other eps my last two chases and it burnt me badly 

But I think you have to go to the other models when they are all so different than the NAM. I really don’t expect only 3-6” here.