• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Upstate/Eastern New York

5 hours ago, winter_rules said:

Same here.  My brother’s birthday is Thursday so we’re all planning to take vacation days to snowmobile Th and Fri....in the rain. 

Yup that's what we are doing.  Have a place rented for the whole month. But everyone besides me has little kids so their wives basically have them going just on weekends which sucks for me. I'd rather go mid week riding. And it also sucks as the LR looks like cool during the week and warm on weeks for the next two weeks. The. You are into mid Feb and all bets are off at that point in my opinion, could be 45 or 25 on any given day.

47 minutes ago, TugHillMatt said:

Thanks so much for the comment. Congrats on the LES!  Feel free to stop in and share your reports more often. The past couple winters have been a challenge, haven't they?

Thanks for the comment.  The snow is still coming down but intermittent at times.   I'll have to go outside and shovel/snow blow again soon,  but I'll take a measuring stick with me.   I would guess every winter since 2010 has been below what was our normal seasonal total of 80".  The local weather office has stopped giving official yearly snow totals so I can't verify and I don't keep track myself - just my hunch.  I would think you would benefit off a NW wind with some moisture in it, no??  

4 minutes ago, London snowsquall said:

Thanks for the comment.  The snow is still coming down but intermittent at times.   I'll have to go outside and shovel/snow blow again soon,  but I'll take a measuring stick with me.   I would guess every winter since 2010 has been below what was our normal seasonal total of 80".  The local weather office has stopped giving official yearly snow totals so I can't verify and I don't keep track myself - just my hunch.  I would think you would benefit off a NW wind with some moisture in it, no??  

Welcome to forum. Nice to have a great lakes poster. Your in Canadian tornado alley too. Lol

5 minutes ago, Ericjcrash said:

The Euro actually improved. Need this to bomb out and tuck at this point, forget the primary.

For ENY sure but Wny and Wcny we need a farther north primary..I need a track over NNj/NE PA not off the coast lol Bombing out low could consolidate the precip as well, IMO of course..

11 minutes ago, rochesterdave said:

Looks like airport is getting a plowable snowfall. Eastern side of Monroe must be between bands. Delta, how are you making out?

It's been snowing non stop since about 8am at very differing intensities.  It's really coming down right now.  That said, we might have 2-3 inches of fluff on the high end.  Still, I will take this all day!!

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, tim123 said:

Glad your getting some love delta. 

Thanks!, its been like pulling teeth this winter.  With these couple new inches today I just finally crossed over 26" on the season.  Long way to go to end up with any sort of respectable number.  About 6 weeks of winter left....