• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
Upstate/Eastern New York

I’m in severe forums and hurricane during spring/summer. Love severe following outbreaks. Plan to chase in Oklahoma with my next door neighbor. She’s done it a few times already. I love all weather. I follow it globally. Snow isn’t the end all be all for me. I’m fascinated with it all. It’s why I travel so much. There is just so much diversity out there in nature and weather around the world. I want to see it all!!

2 minutes ago, BuffaloWeather said:

I’m in severe forums and hurricane during spring/summer. Love severe following outbreaks. Plan to chase in Oklahoma with my next door neighbor. She’s done it a few times already. I love all weather. I follow it globally. Snow isn’t the end all be all for me. I’m fascinated with it all. It’s why I travel so much. There is just so much diversity out there in nature and weather around the world. I want to see it all!!

I feel like this forum was the most active I've ever seen it in summer this past year.  It was still pretty dead relative to winter, but BW and I were on quite a bit.  

• Like 1

Just now, DeltaT13 said:

I feel like this forum was the most active I've ever seen it in summer this past year.  It was still pretty dead relative to winter, but BW and I were on quite a bit.  

You’ll see me in any big severe outbreak or hurricane forum all year. Love following them. Went chasing I think twice and saw some beautiful wall clouds last summer. 

4 minutes ago, DeltaT13 said:

Buffalowx talking about laying by his pool every day and you talking about wind blowing cows 600 feet in the air?

No, thanks, I'll pass.

:lol:

• Haha 2

I love winter but fall is a close second lol I love everything about it.. Perfect weather for me, start to get more organized rain systems, colors, football, baseball playoffs, birthday, incoming holidays etc etc .. Summer is my least favorite as I just don't like heat, bugs etc..

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, wolfie09 said:

I love winter but fall is a close second lol I love everything about it.. Perfect weather for me, start to get more organized rain systems, colors, football, baseball playoffs, birthday, incoming holidays etc etc .. Summer is my least favorite as I just don't like heat, bugs etc..

Fall is great. Don't know about any one else but come August 15th and after I can feel it coming. Not just days shorter but the air just feels different. Hard to explain

• Like 3

Just now, BuffaloWeather said:

I’ll actually be in Alaska this summer chasing snow in the mountains. :P

I had a cruise around Alaska planned and purchased with the family this past June....and then Covid... :(  We were going to fly to Seattle, go to Alaska on the cruise then come back and drive around the Northwest and go to Yellowstone.

• Sad 2

Just now, TugHillMatt said:

I had a cruise around Alaska planned and purchased with the family this past June....and then Covid... :(  We were going to fly to Seattle, go to Alaska on the cruise then come back and drive around the Northwest and go to Yellowstone.

I haven’t booked anything but I’ll be going for two weeks. Things should be back to normal by June/July. 

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, TugHillMatt said:

Maybe this year or next?? 

• Like 1