Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Upstate/Eastern New York

3 minutes ago, tim123 said:

Man that seems like alot of different solutions for not that far off

I think it’s struggling with the capture/stall/occlude or quicker exit NE. 

If it’s the former bands could spiral out way. Can’t rule out some warm air advection snows too as the primary lows have gained more latitude and high pressure has been modeled too strong this season. 

1 minute ago, rochesterdave said:

I’m curious as to why this brings you joy? It almost feels like schadenfreude... just saying 

Not really. Summer is my favorite season, if it isn't snowing and preferably heavy lake effect I wish for warm weather. Cold and dry brings me zero enjoyment. Small snowfalls of 1-3" also are lame. I'm a go big or go home kind of winter lover.

I don't understand something. Why don't NW winds produce for the Syracuse area?? Or do they...and the NW events since I moved here have by chance been over he Finger Lakes every time? When looking at the lake, one would think bands would form here just as much as they do to the west. But, they haven't. So much waiting for lake effect snow to not be too W or too NW or whatever here. Think I'm moving to the Volney/Mexico area in a year or two...hopefully.

I’m here from November to March. Snow is the only thing that truly interests me. Big hurricanes a little bit. 
But I’m always gonna hope for cold and snow. You won’t catch me pining for swimming pool weather. 
Anyway, GEFS and GEFS have backed off warming. Nothing more than a few hours.  LR looks vey good. 

• Like 1