• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Upstate/Eastern New York

6 minutes ago, Thinksnow18 said:

It appears the “king” is caving to the “jester” on the path of next weeks storm. If you are north of the thruway and have no snow OTG at this time more than like you will stay that way for the next week. 

A little too early to make this call, I think. Let's see what 12z has to say.

• Like 2

KROC picked up a quick 2 inches of snow in this morning in about 2 hours.  Heaviest snow of the year for us and pretty wet.  It'll make a nice base during this cold snap so I'm happy.  Should be white for at least the next week!  Hooray.  I'll be interested to see if Lake Ontario gives us some love later, low levels are pretty dry but it's a decent setup otherwise.  

• Like 4

Last event"officially" came in at 16"..But look at the precip lol Ratios killing us this year.. Maybe a little rain but not much.. Second 1"+ LE event we have had in the last month, both under performed wrt ratios..You can add this event to that list lol Need some cold air to cool that lake haha..

Screenshot_20210122-104823.png

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, wolfie09 said:

After todays event we should be close to 40" on the year:lol: Still not giving up on triple digits, need a monster Feb..We all know March is guaranteed cold and snowy lol

Let's not write off April and May. Solid snow months here these days. ;)

• Haha 1

Vort thats where the action is starting. Should be a monster band from niagara County all the way to Madison County later this afternoon. I'd say up 2 inches a hour for some for a bit before it looses that connection to Huron. Then gb connection starts later in evening targeting northern and Eastern Monroe to Wayne county

• Like 1