• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Upstate/Eastern New York

16 minutes ago, yankees102110 said:

I did K-8 at Wheelerville school. Always had a ton of snow there growing up.

OT - I grew up in Little Falls and my father used to take me to Caroga Lake to the amusement park there when I was a kid. Also, my older sister would take us to Pine Lake to swim which is pretty close to Caroga Lake. 

2 minutes ago, TugHillMatt said:

For reals. The flow is over us now...but these snowshowers are weak sauce. Look decent on radar but nothing more than heavy flurries.

It just dropped below freezing at KBUF about an hour ago. It appears the depth of the cold air the intensity is just not there. This was considered an Arctic front yet I’m not seeing the Arctic temps yet. It’s still 31 in Toronto so the air up north isn’t very cold either. Kinda weird

1 minute ago, Thinksnow18 said:

It just dropped below freezing at KBUF about an hour ago. It appears the depth of the cold air the intensity is just not there. This was considered an Arctic front yet I’m not seeing the Arctic temps yet. 

Exactly. Was that the arctic front that went through this morning? If so, the temp is still above freezing. lol

Point and click not making much sense lol Not even the snow accumulation, it's the wind direction that doesn't make much sense especially tonight lol

This Afternoon
Snow showers likely, mainly before 3pm. Cloudy, with a high near 33. West wind 7 to 10 mph. Chance of precipitation is 60%. Total daytime snow accumulation of 3 to 7 inches possible.
Tonight
A chance of snow showers, mainly after 11pm. Cloudy, with a low around 14. West wind 10 to 13 mph, with gusts as high as 23 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%. New snow accumulation of around an inch possible.
Saturday
A chance of snow showers, mainly before 2pm. Mostly cloudy, with a high near 17. Northwest wind 10 to 14 mph. Chance of precipitation is 40%. New snow accumulation of 1 to 2 inches possible.