• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
Upstate/Eastern New York

Para looks better than the GFS op.. Region wide 4"-6"+ obviously depending on thermal profiles..
1494970764_gfsp_mslp_pcpn_frzn_neus_13(1).thumb.png.0fbe2ad15f843cd4a30ff1014d733f95.png
Bro, if I was to look at this map without knowing what's actually going on, I'd be like the interior NE is gonna get a decent snowfall, simple as that but the last handful of years, it's the complete opposite, WTF!

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, CNY-LES FREAK said:

What's the point of a thumping of snow before a ton of rain, lol? The 14" I got 3 days ago is almost gone that's how disgusting this Winter is. What a shame, really though

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Then stop tracking snow for this year since winter is already cancelled. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

33 minutes ago, Syrmax said:

2020 2.0 is here.  Expect the same. 

Kamala is gonna be a trainwreck 47.

Looking like a solid few days ahead though, I'll take 3 tomorrow  night and 3 Sunday after an all timer mid December. Not a bad start to winter, yes the pack was decimated but plenty days of moodflakes has helped.

• Like 1

18...The number of days BUF was below freezing for a high temp in 2020. Don’t know the average but that seems very low. Probably explains why I cross country skied and snowshoed in WNY all of once last year. Tough to find opportunities for winter activities with those kind of temps. 

Looking at the models this morning I would set the over/under for days below freezing at BUF in January at 5. 

• Confused 1