• Member Statistics

    16,105
    Total Members
    7,904
    Most Online
    corvairbob
    Newest Member
    corvairbob
    Joined
HoarfrostHubb

October 2020 Discussion

Recommended Posts

9 minutes ago, powderfreak said:

It’s been raining off and on for days now.  Not impressive rain, just like 0.2-0.4” a day, but this is day 3 of that I think.

Outside of some sprinkles it’s been a nice week here.  
You can keep the precipitation, I would be OK if it didn’t precipitate here again until snow season.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Go Kart Mozart said:

Can anyone stick name tags on this pic?

From left to right...

Bob (BaroclinicZone formerly ETauntonMA), Pickles (StillNofPike or something, lol), Diane (#NoPoles), Steve (Ginxsnewx), Scott (CoastalWx), Will (ORH_wxma), Kevin (DamageInTolland), Ray (behind Kevin, 40/70benchmark), Don (in front of Kevin, Roosta? formerly ARL_MAwx or something), Megan (stratuslove), Garth on far right (coldmiser)....I can't make out the other two in between Garth and Megan. Someone can chime in on them if they can tell.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, ORH_wxman said:

From left to right...

Bob (BaroclinicZone formerly ETauntonMA), Pickles (StillNofPike or something, lol), Diane (#NoPoles), Steve (Ginxsnewx), Scott (CoastalWx), Will (ORH_wxma), Kevin (DamageInTolland), Ray (behind Kevin, 40/70benchmark), Don (in front of Kevin, Roosta? formerly ARL_MAwx or something), Megan (stratuslove), Garth on far right (coldmiser)....I can't make out the other two in between Garth and Megan. Someone can chime in on them if they can tell.

That’s Dave ( HubbDave) and Eric (Mainejayhawk)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Damage In Tolland said:

That’s Dave ( HubbDave) and Eric (Mainejayhawk)

Oh right. I def remember Eric. I couldn’t tell that was Dave in the very back. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

Glad 99% of us DLT

You’re a tough one to figure out. Talking non-stop about Stein, but also don’t want the rain.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, powderfreak said:

You’re a tough one to figure out. Talking non-stop about Stein, but also don’t want the rain.  

Kinda like someone complaining about not having a job but declining every job interview. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, powderfreak said:

You’re a tough one to figure out. Talking non-stop about Stein, but also don’t want the rain.  

You’ve been complaining almost daily now for weeks about wet, sogginess , cold rainy climate. Don’t want anything to do with any of that 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Baroclinic Zone said:

Wow at the fog this AM.  Visibility down to 1/8mi or less.

Nice here. No fog this morning 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, ORH_wxman said:

Oh right. I def remember Eric. I couldn’t tell that was Dave in the very back. 

I don't think that is me.  I'm not that tall...  Was this at that Brew City place in ORH? If so, I wasn't there

 

Hoping the showers Saturday evening don't come to fruition

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.