• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Catacol
    Newest Member
    Catacol

September Discobs 2020

Always nice to get some unexpected showers during the overseeding season. 6z storm track appears a little more to the NW. One more jog in that direction will save me some watering cost!

I need help. Had a friend ask me if there’s a site that would show lightning strikes for a given region for a certain month. He wants August for his area. 

I didn’t know what to tell him but knew that if a site existed someone here would know. Thanks

1 minute ago, losetoa6 said:

Dust is safe here. Firepit should stay dry tonight :sun:

Gradient on the NAM between sprinkles and 0.5” is like 10mi. Radar looks decent for me at the moment but we’ll see.

17 minutes ago, WxUSAF said:

Gradient on the NAM between sprinkles and 0.5” is like 10mi. Radar looks decent for me at the moment but we’ll see.

Sprinkling 

2 hours ago, WinterWxLuvr said:

I’d get banned if this was a winter storm.

I'm sitting right in the middle of the rt50 band. It's been snowing steady here for the past 2 hours. Closing in on an inch with moderate snow and 18 degrees. Enjoy those clouds and frozen mud.

Steady light rain. Radar looks good for here in the rainforest. 

• Haha 3
  • Weenie 2

8 minutes ago, losetoa6 said:

0.00" 

So far 

Looking at the radar you may actually fairly easily get another 0.00" of rain through the remainder of the evening and into the overnight hours. 

• Like 2
  • Weenie 1

Just now, mattie g said:

The one year I didn’t reseed and it won’t stop raining. And the fungus in my lawn is thriving.

Hi, everyone...

Mattie! Welcome back.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, WinterWxLuvr said:

I sent an @WxWatcher007 to you in the winter thread. You’ll be giving rooms away this year because you won’t be able to sell them. Souls gonna be hard to come by. Gotta feeling

I saw. You may be right but you have to imagine that if we see a worse winter than last year there may be some epic melts. 

4 minutes ago, Prestige Worldwide said:

I think he will have more than a fair share of victims this year. He’s getting loose already 

Right around November 1 I'll start going from loosening up the joints to fixing up the premises and taking care of the linens. 

17e19a55894f19f10a3c24032c823e92.jpg

• Haha 5

1 hour ago, WxWatcher007 said:

Watch list or...

screen-1.jpg?fakeurl=1&type=.jpg

Remember I made my reservation early under the breakfast and poison promo code..something with a view on a high floor to make jumping more effective. 

• Haha 2

The weekend into early next week looks simply amazing. Low to mid 60s for highs, low to mid 40s for lows, and plenty of sun.

Nice to have September as a Fall month for a change.

• Like 6
  • Weenie 1