Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
August 2020 Heat Obs

Baroclinic Zone

28 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

Not in this climate . They’ll crush the 90+ record 

But even in this climate BDL isn't putting up big 90+ numbers in September. We have to be at 36 or 37 by the end of this month to have a real shot and next week isn't looking good. Sneaking in that extra day tomorrow will be important. Expecting more than a couple of 90+ days in September even in this climate is asking a lot. Normal at BDL I think is 0.7 days and we've averaged 2.2 over the past decade despite how warm Septembers have been.

22 minutes ago, powderfreak said:

They are ready.... haven't gotten their fresh coat of paint yet.  One of the places where you truly get "paint-peeling" wind/weather. 

64F at the picnic tables.

42001463_PicnicTablesAugust22020.jpg.97cba42ecf7e0fc97f770450dcf84936.jpg

Magnificent. Are those summer look ski trails in on the distant mountainside? I can almost feel the fresh and refreshing breeze. To experience and live it, well I’ll have to wait for the next life cycle, if indeed one exists. As always ....

• Like 1

1 hour ago, mreaves said:

So expect records heat to continue?

not really

He is at his worst and gets the most flack deservedly when he makes a call and as you are closer to verification he won't admit that his call was wrong and just spins things to the point of stupidity to "not admit" that he was wrong...but other times he is on point.  We shall see

• Haha 1