wxeyeNH

Hurricane Isaias

Just now, weatherwiz said:

Did Steve help you take that photo?

At least I know how to upload video lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Weenie 1

Across my area Burlington, CT; very impressive tree damage town-wide... Multiple reports of trees taking down or snapping poles; with multiple poles being snapped at the same location... we actually have town work crews that cannot get out of some areas since more trees have come down and blocked all their travel routes.  

• Like 2

Sun is back out near Boston but radar is indicating the line of storms in RI might rotate north to us

did this track a bit farther east from the expected track? Seems like it did...would explain why perhaps the tornado potential didn't truly realize in CT despite the ingredients. I know we saw several warnings but I was envisioning a little bit more in the way of potential cells. 

3 minutes ago, FXWX said:

Across my area Burlington, CT; very impressive tree damage town-wide... Multiple reports of trees taking down or snapping poles; with multiple poles being snapped at the same location... we actually have town work crews that cannot get out of some areas since more trees have come down and blocked all their travel routes.  

Town Crews just pulled off the road until winds subside; will respond only to life-threatening situations!

1 minute ago, The 4 Seasons said:

How do the winds compare to Sandy Irene and Floyd in CT?

In Hartford this beats them all....

• Like 1

Just now, ice1972 said:

Holy smokes.....337k UI customers out....half a million plus out in CT....that’s oct 2011 territory inthink

Holy ****

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, weatherwiz said:

Did Steve help you take that photo?

A tree is down, even if it is sideways. Isn’t that enough for you to stroke your little birdie for 5 seconds?

• Like 1