Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
May Discussion

weatherwiz

14 minutes ago, CoastalWx said:

Looks like a cstl risk on EPS Thursday. 

Yep saw that at 430 this morning when a bobcat decided to visit.Bad move, nobody was hurt but old Bob probably pooped his pants when I opened the door and , unknowingly that he was there let, 3 big dogs out in the yard. Pure unadulterated chaos ensued. Beautiful animal though

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Ginx snewx said:

Yep saw that at 430 this morning when a bobcat decided to visit.Bad move, nobody was hurt but old Bob probably pooped his pants when I opened the door and , unknowingly that he was there let, 3 big dogs out in the yard. Pure unadulterated chaos ensued. Beautiful animal though

Awesome! Pics? I don't care if they're fuzzy.

34 minutes ago, Ginx snewx said:

That’s awesome.  I’ve never seen one in the wild but last year my wife and daughter saw two of them in our yard next to the pool.  
I’ve seen just about every other critter in or near my property but never bobcats.  Glad you got to see them. 

48 minutes ago, HoarfrostHubb said:

Memorial Day

Here it's the week after.  I've learned that putting out the tomatoes and peppers causes cloudy, cool and windy wx.  The one year in Fort Kent that I chose to wait until June's 2nd Saturday, we had snow the following Monday.  (Only a trace in the valley though it slightly whitened the grass, 1-2" above 1000'.)

• Like 2

One of the worst tick seasons I can remember.  I’ve had 4 bites and taken at least 20 of myself, dog and family. 
I am really careful about checking after being in the woods and woke up this morning with two attached.  Not bloated so probably only on me for a few hours but still sucks.  I guess lucky for me I’m already on antibiotics from Tuesday’s emergency wisdom tooth extraction.  ^_^

• Like 1

1 hour ago, HoarfrostHubb said:

That’s awesome.  I’ve never seen one in the wild but last year my wife and daughter saw two of them in our yard next to the pool.  
I’ve seen just about every other critter in or near my property but never bobcats.  Glad you got to see them. 

Really? I've seen one twice in my driveway and then once on a walk....it was just chilling on a log staring at me so I ran away. 

• Haha 1