Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Fear and loathing April, 2020 discussion, obs, and the occasional derailment

Typhoon Tip

2 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

The best part of Napril is that it is install month. Most of us typically put them up and in by mid to late month. To me, that’s a sign summer is right around the corner even if they’re not used much until Mayorch

That is  dumb.

1 hour ago, Damage In Tolland said:

I don’t follow? They always go in , in Napril

Given your desire to rush seasons that makes sense.  You’d rather see them in and remind you of what’s coming than worry about paying a little extra in heat because cool air is blowing through them into your house.  Just like looking for deep winter by November 1st and being done with winter by the end of Feb. /endtippypsychsession 

8 minutes ago, powderfreak said:

Given your desire to rush seasons that makes sense.  You’d rather see them in and remind you of what’s coming than worry about paying a little extra in heat because cool air is blowing through them into your house.  Just like looking for deep winter by November 1st and being done with winter by the end of Feb. /endtippypsychsession 

Precisely . I want winter and spring behind us 

47 minutes ago, powderfreak said:

heat lol. Haven't run it in two weeks, it's off til October earliest

• Weenie 1

22 minutes ago, dendrite said:

Heat into May here on most springs. We usually pull some 40s for highs 5/1-5/10. 

Heh, we've had a few Memorial Day weekends and Junes in recent memory with highs in the 40s. I don't think we ever bother with AC until mid June at the earliest.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Damage In Tolland said:

Precisely . I want winter and spring behind us 

Hey when I lived in Albany, I'd go up in the garage attic to bring down my skis, sleds, shovels and all that stuff in October just to see it in the garage, ha. 

I can understand it even if I'm gonna rib ya for it, ha.