Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Coronavirus

Chicago Storm

We are in the age of misinformation :banned:

We have always been in an age of misinformation. It's called propaganda and was mastered by Joeseph Goebel's in 1930's Germany. And the other aspect was to ban any dissenting voices. It's a bit newer to America, however. Whatever, your views on the virus or anything else we should all be hoping to find truth and expose those that seek to mislead with lies to achieve an agenda and seek to shut down debate on a dissenting viewpoint.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

• Weenie 2

Why is Joseph Goebbels being discussed on a weather forum lol
It's not a weather forum. The topic is Coronavirus. The response was to misinformation being spread regarding the virus and the vaccine. If you can't connect the dots between misinformation and the german propaganda ministry your rounded up first.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Nickysixes said:

1 hour ago, Nickysixes said:

One time of posting that stupidity wasn't enough?

Almost 60,000 people have died in just the 20 days since the new administration took office, which is very close to the number that died in the 20 days before that.   Somebody still "inflating"?

• Like 1

What the f*ck happened here...

If these lunatics were trolls then I wouldn't mind because they are just here to fill their sad emotional void by making other people angry but I think they fully believe what they are posting. 

Yikes. 
He is trolling. And you bit. Does anybody really wander into these waters intent to disagree? Speaking of filling emotional voids...how does someone posting from Hawaii find this random rona thread on a weather board?

• Weenie 1

Hey [mention=14681]Guest[/mention], do us all a favor and kindly **** off. 
Impressive. You'd be quite persuasive in a topic debate. Oddly, I am not touting an opinion here but rather stating the position of some of the posters in this forum. Anyway, my counter to your f##k off reply is...vulgarity normally implies ignorance. Either way, welcomed your input.

2 hours ago, Nickysixes said:

They're very good at following orders. Our new Chinese-centric government will appreciate that

Lol but the Chinese govt doesn't lie!  Here's a gem about the Wuhan virus. 

Almost as good as the pics of all those people (actors) in Wuhan collapsing in the streets last Jan.

yos2wjfp8cb61.jpg

29 minutes ago, Guest said:

He is trolling. And you bit. Does anybody really wander into these waters intent to disagree? Speaking of filling emotional voids...how does someone posting from Hawaii find this random rona thread on a weather board?

I hope they are trolling.

I've been a member of these forums and passionate about weather for a long time and have appreciated the different perspectives shared here. This is the last thread still open discussing the pandemic.

For the most part it's remained focused on facts and reliable sources of information.  It still has these weird weekly invasions from people spreading obvious misinformation.  It's a symptom of a major problem in this country. Facts do not matter in these discussions,  people don't care about facts it has become like a religion where it's a matter of faith and beliefs rather than scientific method.

I could point to facts and data from both the clinical trials and the real world data from Isreal to demonstrate why it's important for people of all ages to be vaccinated.  I could link to the facts on risks and benefits of the vaccine vs risks of the virus.  It's just not worth the time because it's become this weird counter culture clash against "elites" and "mainstream media" where the random guy on Facebook is more reputable than the scientists who have devoted their life to become experts. It's just dumb. 

• Like 2

I hope they are trolling.
I've been a member of these forums and passionate about weather for a long time and have appreciated the different perspectives shared here. This is the last thread still open discussing the pandemic.
For the most part it's remained focused on facts and reliable sources of information.  It still has these weird weekly invasions from people spreading obvious misinformation.  It's a symptom of a major problem in this country. Facts do not matter in these discussions,  people don't care about facts it has become like a religion where it's a matter of faith and beliefs rather than scientific method.
I could point to facts and data from both the clinical trials and the real world data from Isreal to demonstrate why it's important for people of all ages to be vaccinated.  I could link to the facts on risks and benefits of the vaccine vs risks of the virus.  It's just not worth the time because it's become this weird counter culture clash against "elites" and "mainstream media" where the random guy on Facebook is more reputable than the scientists who have devoted their life to become experts. It's just dumb. 
"Elites" "Random Guy" "Mainstream Media" "Scientists" "Experts" "Dumb". I like it.