Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
March 2020 disc/obs

Torch Tiger

1 minute ago, MJO812 said:

Yep this one is over

Too progressive. And the northern stream low is literally kicking everything East instead of phasing and slowing down the system. The better chance may be the wave around 230 hours away or so. There may be some blocking with that from the looks of it. Nothing but white rain for Friday night system as it stands for us in New York. Sucks!

Just now, SnowFeen1 said:

Too progressive. And the northern stream low is literally kicking everything East instead of phasing and slowing down the system. The better chance may be the wave around 230 hours away or so. There may be some blocking with that from the looks of it. Nothing but white rain for Friday night system as it stands for us in New York. Sucks!

The flow atop is squashing the southern low.  We cant even get a phase. 

5 minutes ago, MJO812 said:

Yep this one is over

Lol I’m heading up north Thursday after work to go sledding...so I have nothing in this potential threat.  But it doesn’t look like I’m gonna miss anything...I’d hate to miss out on a major blizzard in any winter...and even more so in a winter as bad as this one. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, WinterWolf said:

Lol I’m heading up north Thursday after work to go sledding...so I have nothing in this potential threat.  But it doesn’t look like I’m gonna miss anything...I’d hate to miss out on a major blizzard in any winter...and even more so in a winter as bad as this one. 

2-4" up there Weds/Weds night it looks like.

• Like 1