joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
March 2020 disc/obs

Torch Tiger

3 minutes ago, MJO812 said:

No way

Still too early for the op runs

In his defense I don't necessarily think it's to early to start taking the OP runs seriously but the ensembles are still very useful at this range and I would personally still lean heavier on them then the OP runs especially in this situation.

20 minutes ago, 40/70 Benchmark said:

Trended like 100mi nw at day 4 in that event like a month ago....was supposed to slam us, and nailed Burlington, VT.

And then the cutoff at the end of January trended about 600 miles at day 4-5

17 minutes ago, 40/70 Benchmark said:

Trended like 100mi nw at day 4 in that event like a month ago....was supposed to slam us, and nailed Burlington, VT.

I find the offshore systems, that do trend nw, to do so inside d3. Could be selective memory but let’s also not forget the Mar 17 system that crushed NNE, which nyc was suppose to get 12-24” at d2, trend nw. Nam score.

Debating semantics I guess but this has a few days before the writing is on the wall imo. N stream phase jobs aren’t necessarily handled easily by models, generally speaking.

7 minutes ago, USCAPEWEATHERAF said:

The majority are leaning west of the mean

We need 100-150 mile west shift! James you’re looking okay you need 50 miles to get blasted. NYC and Boston needs 100 or more miles west. Hope for this to happen because we are running out of time!

1 minute ago, SnowFeen1 said:

We need 100-150 mile west shift! James you’re looking okay you need 50 miles to get blasted. NYC and Boston needs 100 or more miles west. Hope for this to happen because we are running out of time!

Honestly we ran out of time in late January, when nothing but rain occurred.  I would like a 75 mile shift west and we get 2 feet of snow with blizzard conditions.