Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Mid-week potential of something somewhere

Chicago Storm

16 minutes ago, Baum said:

Am I missing that this looks like a solid 5"-10 " event with potential for greater totals through the heart of Chicago Metro, and a 200 mile wide  swath of plowable snow from NE MO. through S and central lower Michigan?  Perspective's are getting a bit skewed me thinks. 15" plus events are rare to say the least. Also, some fluctuations in intensity and path are part  of the game. Yesterday after 12Z runs everyone had it in Madison, today Toledo. To me, models have now all converged on a high quality snow event with a 30-50 mile fluctuations both north and south. 

Dude same. I would be ecstatic for 12z euro run. Esp since days ago I was going to get nothing. Lol

18 minutes ago, cyclone77 said:

Hopefully the 12z suite overdid it a bit with the southeast trend, and things correct back nw with the 00z runs.  Either way, I'm riding the 6" call till I go down in flames lol.  NAM FTW! :lmao:

One more Euro run south and we'll be toasting the UK with the Crown

7 minutes ago, hlcater said:

DVN jumped the gun with those and I’m curious to see when they cancel them. It was pretty bullish as far as warnings go too. Only one model shows good snow here now and it’s everyones favorite.

Well it looked like a good call till 12z guidance came out. Getting in that time frame where watches need to be issued

• Like 1