• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    TruthSeeker2020
    Newest Member
    TruthSeeker2020

Feb To Forget? - 2020 Discussion

12 hours ago, 78Blizzard said:

Big change on the NAM from 18z.  Colder look.

11 hours ago, 78Blizzard said:

What a difference between the Nam and the IKON again at 0z.  Wth is going on?

11 hours ago, ORH_wxman said:

Two crappy models trying to figure out the timing and magnitude of the ejecting energy. The good models are having a hard enough time with it...

11 hours ago, 78Blizzard said:

24 hrs from now if the Nam is showing a massive hit, the detractors will be humping it, lol.

Would you like to comment on the torched 12z nam now?

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Sugarloaf1989 said:

Warm front phail here, stuck in solid overcast and 40F. I was hoping for a sunny day to go skiing, oh well.

getting warm here, sun and clouds 47.0 atm....

11 minutes ago, Sugarloaf1989 said:

Doubt it gets sunny and warm here. Running out of day for that. 40F and solid overcast still.

That sounds pretty warm for mid-winter...

16 minutes ago, powderfreak said:

That sounds pretty warm for mid-winter...

It is on the mild side.  It's 45 here off a low of 21F.  Normal for the day is 38/19.  So right now I'm running a +5 on the day.

1 hour ago, SouthCoastMA said:

Glad I stopped tracking this on Saturday.  Day 6 threat has some legs, but hopefully it doesn't turn into Lt Dan like every other threat this year. 

Just maybe this next Sunday/Monday Threat is our little Jennnny....Lmao.

Solid overcast here and 40F...pretty much pure dogshit. Reminds me of late March or early April.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, WinterWolf said:

Yes sir..this sums it up perfectly.   

And that Fantasy storm next Sunday/Monday on the Euro...sell that Hard in this winter especially. 

Cmc and ukie also have it

10 minutes ago, ORH_wxman said:

Solid overcast here and 40F...pretty much pure dogshit. Reminds me of late March or early April.

Not freezing your ass off on the slopes is what it’s good for.  I actually like this if it’s not snowing.   Perfect for taking the dog on her hour loop though the woods too.  My desire for cold without snow has decreased a lot in recent years for whatever reason.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, powderfreak said:

Not freezing your ass off on the slopes is what it’s good for.  I actually like this if it’s not snowing.   Perfect for taking the dog on her hour loop though the woods too.  My desire for cold without snow has decreased a lot in recent years for whatever reason.

:oldman:

• Haha 3

27 minutes ago, powderfreak said:

Aside from heating costs I like cold and dry if it’s not going to snow, but I know I’m in the minority.   

43 minutes ago, powderfreak said:

Welcome to the club.  If it ain't gonna snow, let it torch.

24 minutes ago, mahk_webstah said:

Oh Brian you’ll learn... Although I’m probably 20 years older than powder freak

Ha, Brian’s older than me I think?  Maybe by a couple years?  I know I’m a few behind Will and Scooter.  

I mean I’m talking cold though.  Like dry highs in the single digits and lows below zero which is what mid winter can be like for weeks on end.  

I just think running errands, skiing, being outside, it’s so much nicer at 35F.  

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, powderfreak said:

Ha, Brian’s older than me I think?  Maybe by a couple years?  I know I’m a few behind Will and Scooter.  

I mean I’m talking cold though.  Like dry highs in the single digits and lows below zero which is what mid winter can be like for weeks on end.  

I just think running errands, skiing, being outside, it’s so much nicer at 35F.  

42 this year. And yeah, I’m too old for cold now too. It better be record breaking if it’s going to get below zero. 

13 minutes ago, Baroclinic Zone said:

Welcome to the club.  If it ain't gonna snow, let it torch.

I’m a new member to your club too now. I enjoy 50F and sun in boring winter stretches much more than I used to even just a couple years ago. 

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, NorEastermass128 said:

I’m a new member to your club too now. I enjoy 50F and sun in boring winter stretches much more than I used to even just a couple years ago. 

We are evolving as weenies.  

Its like a bunch of us started in our teens as gung-ho winter over everything... and now 10-15 years later it’s like hey, maybe it doesn’t have to be 13F all the time ha.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, powderfreak said:

We are evolving as weenies.  

Its like a bunch of us started in our teens as gung-ho winter over everything... and now 10-15 years later it’s like hey, maybe it doesn’t have to be 13F all the time ha.

In 20 years I'll be getting a name change request from ineedsnow to ineedvitaminD

• Like 1
  • Haha 3