Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Panic Room

NorEastermass128

5 hours ago, Great Snow 1717 said:

"warm season things" and the months of March and April do not go all that well together. And by warm season things do you mean leaving your basement for 10 minutes???

He's just a miserable troll trying to cancel Winter since late November. Some of the best skiing I've ever done has been in March. The most snowfall I've ever seen in one month was in April.

The snow sports season here in New England lasts from late October to June. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Sugarloaf1989 said:

He's just a miserable troll trying to cancel Winter since late November. Some of the best skiing I've ever done has been in March. The most snowfall I've ever seen in one month was in April.

you calling someone miserable...heh

• Weenie 1

I had Boston and most of New England near average (40" in Boston from the blend) for snow - that still looks OK to me, but the NYC to DC corridor that I had above average, well above actually - does look like a bust to me. It's interesting actually since the other areas of the US that I had enhanced/or below average have been right - lot of snow Rockies, Plains, even the Midwest areas are basically right, and I had the mid-South below average too.

My highs are forecast to be in the mid-30s next week, which is reminiscent of the mid-October cold shots we had out here, so the pattern still seems to be repeating at a general 3.5 month lag. The snow storm for Colorado in the coming days is fairly similar to the event around 10/20 I think, I'd have to look.

9 hours ago, Dr. Dews said:

stalkerish behavior 

you say these things like I am from here, or plan on staying...no and no, just another flip...my waterfront/ boat and dock awaits

Every day your goal is to write the same thing over and over again in an attempt to upset people.  You know exactly what your goal is prior to  writing nearly every post that you have written .  And you continue to do so on a daily basis.    And  then you get pissed when you get called out on your daily drivel.   Numerous people have called you out BUT you continue to post things  in an attempt to upset people who enjoy winter weather

Speaking of stalkerish behavior, YOU have essentially stalked the winter weather forums for months . 

4 hours ago, Great Snow 1717 said:

Every day your goal is to write the same thing over and over again in an attempt to upset people.  You know exactly what your goal is prior to  writing nearly every post that you have written .  And you continue to do so on a daily basis.    And  then you get pissed when you get called out on your daily drivel.   Numerous people have called you out BUT you continue to post things  in an attempt to upset people who enjoy winter weather

Speaking of stalkerish behavior, YOU have essentially stalked the winter weather forums for months . 

:yikes:

images (19).jpeg

21 hours ago, Sugarloaf1989 said:

Exactly!

No complaints about this Winter so far, could have avoided the 70F weather a few weeks ago, but I'm not invested in local snowcover. Snowmaking is keeping the local ski season in top shape, comfortable skiing temperatures and firm snow. More snow up North for the snowmobiling folks would be beneficial.

Last year's gradient was fine with me, 40" of snow here and 3-4 times that up North. 

3 hours ago, Sugarloaf1989 said:

No complaints about this Winter so far, could have avoided the 70F weather a few weeks ago, but I'm not invested in local snowcover. Snowmaking is keeping the local ski season in top shape, comfortable skiing temperatures and firm snow. More snow up North for the snowmobiling folks would be beneficial.

Last year's gradient was fine with me, 40" of snow here and 3-4 times that up North. 

I'm not sure you understand the concept of a panic room.

• Haha 2