Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Monday 12/2 Threat Disco

40/70 Benchmark

2 minutes ago, RUNNAWAYICEBERG said:

Refreshing gfs runs while chasing jay walkers on his bicycle.

Hey I resemble that remark. I was the first bicycle cop in Manhattan. I had the Brooklyn Bridge as my beat. It didn't suck in the summer time in shorts and a t-shirt sitting over the middle of the East River making sure nobody stole the Statue of Liberty while watching good looking women jog by 6 months a year. Beats working for a living

• Like 4

1 minute ago, HIPPYVALLEY said:

Up my way we’ll be counting more on the first round waa thump to get us warning event, I don’t want to rely on where the best dynamics are from a developing Miller B that closes off too soon.  

Dude, you are in a great spot. Sure, terrain will play a role but you’ll get it from all angles multiple times like a college girl on spring break.

• Haha 2

Just now, CoastalWx said:

Starting to think that this may be almost two parts with a break in between. It may just be very light precip in this “break” but I buy it.

I could see it working out that way too. Once that first surge of WAA kind of washes out it may really taper off for a large area before the mid levels take over. 

Just now, West Mtn NY said:

Hey I resemble that remark. I was the first bicycle cop in Manhattan. I had the Brooklyn Bridge as my beat. It didn't suck in the summer time in shorts and a t-shirt sitting over the middle of the East River making sure nobody stole the Statue of Liberty while watching good looking women jog by 6 months a year. Beats working for a living

That’s awesome and ideal.

6 minutes ago, The 4 Seasons said:

slang for patrol car, a roller, etc maybe before your time? but i imagine were close to the same age.

I'm 31

6 minutes ago, RUNNAWAYICEBERG said:

Refreshing gfs runs while chasing jay walkers on his bicycle.

That's  petty

4 minutes ago, The 4 Seasons said:

i imagine him on a horse in central park

Nope. 

I work in a very busy precinct 

2 minutes ago, CoastalWx said:

Starting to think that this may be almost two parts with a break in between. It may just be very light precip in this “break” but I buy it.

Every model shows this. Best bet for the coast is the 2nd part.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, CoastalWx said:

That's what is has looked like over the last several runs, You get WAA on the front end with the low moving offshore then you get the ULL to capture and pull it back to the NW once it closes off.

1 minute ago, Snow88 said:

I'm 31

That's  petty

Nope. 

I work in a very busy precinct 

Every model shows this. Best bet for the coast is the 2nd part.

I'm in my early 30s as well, and being a cop in NYC im surpised you never heard of it. Die Hard and Seinfeld are two of many that use this slang.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_and_white_(police_vehicle)

• Thanks 1