Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
December 2019 Discussion

Torch Tiger

Just now, Damage In Tolland said:

Despite all the mets and experts pleading with the weenies not to look at the FV3 and it’s ensembles  they continue to not only do that, but base their thoughts and forecasts on it. It’s insane. The good guidance stayed the course of a nice wintry event for New England with a variety of precip types 

There's an oxymoron if ever there was one.

2 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

Despite all the mets and experts pleading with the weenies not to look at the FV3 and it’s ensembles  they continue to not only do that, but base their thoughts and forecasts on it. It’s insane. The good guidance stayed the course of a nice wintry event for New England with a variety of precip types 

Fully endorsed. I like you better in winter.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, weathafella said:

I don’t see it much different vs yesterday afternoon.  Mid level warming has been signaled by our only reliable guidance for  days.

I guess that's what Scott's speaking to when he says SN/Mix/SN for interior Mass into CNE (congrats Hubb), and a little SN to rain to maybe a flip to snow in northern CT.

So, if that's what folks are excited for....

16 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

Just say Save a horse its easier

Just now, powderfreak said:

My thing is who in the world would expect all models to show big hits for their backyard every single run from 7-8 days out?  

Seems unrealistic but who knows ha.

You’re funny. I like how you sit back and watch the circus play out. A little popcorn, maybe a beer or two. Then, when everyone is emotionally exhausted and euro gives NNE 2” qpf at D2...you jump out of your chair and start your own privately held gathering.

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, RUNNAWAYICEBERG said:

You’re funny. I like how you sit back and watch the circus play out. A little popcorn, maybe a beer or two. Then, when everyone is emotionally exhausted and euro gives NNE 2” qpf at D2...you jump out of your chair and start your own privately held gathering.

Ginxy hasn’t been wrong, this storm got a mind of its own really early.  We wait for day 2 to see where we are.

2 minutes ago, powderfreak said:

Ginxy hasn’t been wrong, this storm got a mind of its own really early.  We wait for day 2 to see where we are.

Never said he was. No one disagrees about d5+ caveats. But if all we did here was ‘wait until d2’ to discuss, this place would suck. Won’t rehash Ryan’s first alert discussion but I’m proud I stood up for it.