Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
November 2019 discussion

weathafella

2 hours ago, 78Blizzard said:

Whatever Weymouth is or is not, they have had their share of bullseyes over the years.

2 hours ago, RUNNAWAYICEBERG said:

It’s a good spot for coastals sprung by strong -epo patterns dominated by northern stream energy. 

So has the immediate Northshore, but it is usually underforecasted.

2 minutes ago, CoastalWx said:

You’re giving me advice LOL. Enjoy the cold bare ground. It’s the only cold bare ground you’ve got.

Had flakes last night.You’ve gone all in twice on these storms and you’ve been burned twice. It’s a progressive pattern and anafronts are always too slow to bleed cold in. 

1 minute ago, Damage In Tolland said:

Had flakes last night.You’ve gone all in twice on these storms and you’ve been burned twice. It’s a progressive pattern and anafronts are always too slow to bleed cold in. 

I think you’ve lost it. I haven’t seen anyone go all In. I know you’re trying reverse psychology, as if that voodoo works, but not sure that’s going to help you next week.

41 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

For once  I didn’t buy into the hype and forecasts of snow and ice here , so while I’m disappointed, it’s not quite as hard to take. Bare ground for foreseeable future . Another NNE winter . Awesome 

Are you doing this just to be sarcastic? Or, are you just a negative nelly? Dude....seriously??  If you're going to post nonsense... Please don't post at all. Are there any moderators on here? 

• Haha 2
  • Weenie 1

11 minutes ago, CoastalWx said:

I think you’ve lost it. I haven’t seen anyone go all In. I know you’re trying reverse psychology, as if that voodoo works, but not sure that’s going to help you next week.

Don’t make me post all the texts yesterday where I was not buying and you guys were selling. I haven’t thought for one second snow was coming next week. I made that very clear here and texts. And it does make it easier . All I’m saying is try it whenever next threat is. January or whatever .

51 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

For once  I didn’t buy into the hype and forecasts of snow and ice here , so while I’m disappointed, it’s not quite as hard to take. Bare ground for foreseeable future . Another NNE winter . Awesome 

At least it won’t be dry......

7 minutes ago, Snowcrazed71 said:

Are you doing this just to be sarcastic? Or, are you just a negative nelly? Dude....seriously??  If you're going to post nonsense... Please don't post at all. Are there any moderators on here? 

I can see why you’re emotional and angry based on your screen name. Let it go dude 

4 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

Don’t make me post all the texts yesterday where I was not buying and you guys were selling. I haven’t thought for one second snow was coming next week. I made that very clear here and texts. And it does make it easier . All I’m saying is try it whenever next threat is. January or whatever .

You gone. 

1 minute ago, Damage In Tolland said:

I can see why you’re emotional and angry based on your screen name. Let it go dude 

Listen man. There is a reason for my post. I'm no youngster.... I've been around the block ( I'm sure many more times than you ). My reasons for my statements are not for my benefit. I dont get angry or sad if we don't get snow, I just love the weather. I have a life, a family, and I consider myself very level headed. However, we all have a responsibility to others on here to not bittercast. You know as well as I do that your statements have zero Merritt. Am I the only one here that feels this way, or, is this the bittercast forum people? Lol 

• Like 2