Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
November 2019 discussion

weathafella

39 minutes ago, wxeyeNH said:

18Z Euro even further west.   Low cuts through Cape Cod canel through Boston harbor to Cape Ann  978mb..  Throws 1-2" of qpf into all of NNE.  Should be interesting for high elevations of Whites and especially Vermont

Giggity.

18z RGEM is nice and jacked up.  Destroys Alex and Diane.

SN_000-084_0000.gif

• Like 1

1 minute ago, 40/70 Benchmark said:

I don't think it matters much until you get to maybe the Berkshires.

It must s...k to be in SNE and watch every snow possibility be for us.  It reminds me of a few years ago when SNE kept getting creamed while we had heavy virga for storm after storm.  The nice thing is that it's not even Thanksgiving so lots of time for winter.  

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, wxeyeNH said:

It must s...k to be in SNE and watch every snow possibility be for us.  It reminds me of a few years ago when SNE kept getting creamed while we had heavy virga for storm after storm.  The nice thing is that it's not even Thanksgiving so lots of time for winter.  

It’s November. I lived in SNE for 20 years and November is not a winter month there. I was always excited that I could drive up North and see some snow... but even that is not always a given in November. I think people need to keep that in mind... winter has not even started yet!

6 minutes ago, wxeyeNH said:

It really doesn't sting that much this early.

You can count on one hand how many snowfalls over 10" have occurred at ORH (1000 feet in interior SNE) in the month of November. And you can probably count on 2 hands the number over 6 inches.

Nevermind somewhere on the coastal plain.  

54 minutes ago, wxeyeNH said:

Nah.. too early.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, wxeyeNH said:

18Z Euro even further west.   Low cuts through Cape Cod canel through Boston harbor to Cape Ann  978mb..  Throws 1-2" of qpf into all of NNE.  Should be interesting for high elevations of Whites and especially Vermont

Like I said PF has been lying in the grass just biding his time 

3 hours ago, Ginx snewx said:

You know PF has just been sitting back waiting for the RGEM type run. 

1 hour ago, powderfreak said:

Giggity.

18z RGEM is nice and jacked up.  Destroys Alex and Diane.

SN_000-084_0000.gif

1 hour ago, powderfreak said:

LOL. 

This is insane back and forth model runs for a 48 hour forecast.

Sucked back in a bit.

ecmwf-deterministic-neng-total_snow_10to1-4686800.thumb.png.2526fd00bb83617f8a519bff9fde6f13.png

Nailed it

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Dr. Dews said:

Let's see this baby amp way up, maybe we can dryslot down here in SNE for a decent day

I'd be pretty pumped if we can dryslot down in Foxborough by 4pm...I'll be at the game and don't need to be watching in a 37F deformation rain band. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, dendrite said:

GFS is more borderline with temps, but still flips to a dynamic nuke for C NH. I think this is trending toward PF though...gonna need that classic SNE luck where it ticks back cooler/south a bit near go-time.

My last midnight shift is tomorrow night. Maybe I just light the fuse and run?

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, OceanStWx said:

My last midnight shift is tomorrow night. Maybe I just light the fuse and run?

Just put the upcoming euro into the grids and then hit the spiked eggnog with ekster. Make sure it's the good shit with freshly ground nutmeg. I don't want my tax dollars going to waste.