Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
July pattern(s) and discussion

Typhoon Tip

Just now, Damage In Tolland said:

I think he was posting at 5:00. Regardless .. even you captain of ACATT don’t consider 60’s as dry and comfy and neither does that official dew chart .

You’re right in that I consider 50s at ASOS chamber weather... but pick your battles, if you try to make 75/63 sound brutal it’s just not worth it.  

Judging by the temps BDL registered lately, I can’t imagine anyone there is calling it hot and humid.  

It would be summery up here though, true...but you’d hate it up here in ACATT land where departures are normal so far for June/July.

1 minute ago, powderfreak said:

You’re right in that I consider 50s at ASOS chamber weather... but pick your battles, if you try to make 75/63 sound brutal it’s just not worth it.  

Judging by the temps BDL registered lately, I can’t imagine anyone there is calling it hot and humid.  

It would be summery up here though, true...but you’d hate it up here in ACATT land where departures are normal so far for June/July.

It’s not HHH. It’s also sticky, moist with double the wiping with dews like that. No one is wearing suits, sitting around with legs crossed on wooden chairs in front of cameras . Ask him if he’ll be running his AC tonight or are all windows open ?

3 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

It’s not HHH. It’s also sticky, moist with double the wiping with dews like that. No one is wearing suits, sitting around with legs crossed on wooden chairs in front of cameras . Ask him if he’ll be running his AC tonight or are all windows open ?

Yep but you did post this AM, dews in the 70s all day,  pretty much another very short term phail for your BA. You are the Dave Kingman of the forum, hitting .186 with 35 hr's and 220 strikeouts

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Ginx snewx said:

Yep but you did post this AM, dews in the 70s all day,  pretty much another very short term phail for your BA. You are the Dave Kingman of the forum, hitting .186 with 35 hr's and 220 strikeouts

Maxon led us all astray a bit no doubt . Today’s game the HR is sexy . You can’t HR if you don’t swing . Yanks #28

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, CoastalWx said:

75/63 is now sticky? Wow. I thinks it’s pure suits. In July? Can’t ask for better temps. Now as far as sun goes, maybe that leaves to be desired. Either way, AWT today. 

Shitty day really, clouds mist in the 60s all day,.21 rain since 6am. Crap

• Like 1