• Member Statistics

    15,528
    Total Members
    7,904
    Most Online
    NJRunner
    Newest Member
    NJRunner
    Joined

Recommended Posts

Nothing like the guys out west of here but a slow moving storm dumped an inch or so in short time frame and flooded uptown greenville last evening.

 

Screenshot_20190610-084628_Facebook.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

WOW, anybody got a link for month to date precip map?

55 minutes ago, shaggy said:

Nothing like the guys out west of here but a slow moving storm dumped an inch or so in short time frame and flooded uptown greenville last evening.

 

Screenshot_20190610-084628_Facebook.jpg

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

picked up around 4.20 so far with maybe a little more today. Probably not as much as a lot of locations just to the north, west, and southwest of here but glad to get it....it was very much needed. 


Now looking forward to the cool weather....if there is some rain around wed, temps could be quite low in damming areas. Depending on the run, nam/fv3  showing temps only in the upper 50s to low 60s wed afternoon. Indeed wetbulbs are in the 50s. That's freaking awesome for mid june. Sure as hell beats upper 90s in may. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Had some brief heavy rain showers late this morning totaling .23". Hope to get more this afternoon or evening. Currently 78/76.Very muggy out.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, yotaman said:

Had some brief heavy rain showers late this morning totaling .23". Hope to get more this afternoon or evening. Currently 78/76.Very muggy out.

I'm in a different boat. Had a heavy downpour just miss me to the west and thought "thank god that one missed". I've had several big total days and I'm ready to share the wealth. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just missed that big cluster that's riding up I95 by less than a mile! Head's up, Wilson. It got eyes on you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Had a very nice rain shower come thru this morning dropping .54" in about an hour. Currently it is 68/67. Feels a bit chilly out actually.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Feels like fall and I am not complaining!

Currently cloudy and a cool 66... Have had 6.1" in the last week 

Thursday: .6"

Friday: 1.5"

Saturday: .9"

Sunday: 2.2"

Monday: .7"

Yesterday:  2"

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Orangeburgwx said:

Feels like fall and I am not complaining!

Currently cloudy and a cool 66... Have had 6.1" in the last week 

Thursday: .6"

Friday: 1.5"

Saturday: .9"

Sunday: 2.2"

Monday: .7"

Yesterday:  2"

 

:wub:Yep beautiful temps today, haven't hit 70, windows open all day. As good as it gets for mid June. Looking forward to low 50s tomorrow night and maybe the next too! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Our current temp is our high. 71/70. Warm front has come thru. Light rain right now. Up to .73" so far today.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.