Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
January 19th Pre HECS Huddle

40/70 Benchmark

On 1/17/2019 at 12:05 AM, Turtle said:

OK guys...

Not sure you heard about this stupid shutdown thing, but I'm right in the thick of it, no pay and all...

Plus, there's a storm a'comin (surprise, not)!!  Even with no pay, have to have someone help out with the storm on Sunday.  Waiting to hear back for possible "overtime" coverage (haha). Have to watch the gas and $$ now, too, so I am very much on the fence about going.  Yeah, this truly stinks.  I would LOVE to see all you weenies, especially in weenie mode, but very shaky right now.  (sigh...)

Will decide by Friday night, but leaning toward no go at this point.  Truly stinks...

Hope there's a big surprise between now and then (like the shutdown ends...).  I hate wait and see, but it's wait and see...

--Turtle

I hope you can come!  My part of the govt is funded so I’m buying anything you consume.

8 hours ago, WxWatcher007 said:

Wish I could be there but I can't get out of work. Enjoy. Are the GTGs an annual thing or do you do a summer one as well?

We used to do them a couple of times a year, but its been more annually now. However we may do an impromptu gathering should we get a HECS en route.

• Thanks 1

Good times. Awesome to see all the usual familiar faces who make it. Was great to meet Luke and Dom. 

Great seeing kdxken again in person for the first time since 2006 too. 

Glad EVT made it too a few hours in. We'll have to try and do another with less time passing between them next time. 

• Like 1