Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
December Banter 2018

George BM

Just now, EastCoast NPZ said:

That is epically funny.  

Almost as funny as missing a MECS to the south in early December.

Well, you are missing a MECS to the South. Me, who knows? Some guy keeps posting in the long-range thread that Charlottesville is the place to be.

Though I might head back up to NOVA no matter what. Stupid me, valuing family over snow. 

5 minutes ago, NorthArlington101 said:

Well, you are missing a MECS to the South. Me, who knows? Some guy keeps posting in the long-range thread that Charlottesville is the place to be.

Though I might head back up to NOVA no matter what. Stupid me, valuing family over snow. 

Didn't know you were down in C'ville.  You are definitely in a better place.  

Anyone about to watch the Caps in Vegas? Just watching the pre-game making me tear up again  with all the highlights and memories of the run last year. Caps fan since 1983, so it meant more to me than anything this town has ever given me sports wise. No. I hate the Skins. Lifelong Cowboys fan too. :)

Just now, WxWatcher007 said:

That’s too bad. We really liked you. Just make sure that your homemade hootch operation continues and you send us a few cases of the good stuff as we trudge through another winter of misery and shattered dreams.

We need a weather / beer geek meet up again. Hysteria? I have some pull there. B)

8 minutes ago, nj2va said:

Reaves is such a goon.  Hopefully Wilson isn’t seriously hurt. 

I really can’t stand Reaves. Never have. That’s got to be a suspension. Anyway—got to make them pay with the 42 seconds left of the PP...and pray Willy is ok. Likely a concussion though. Smh. 

Just now, Scraff said:

I really can’t stand Reaves. Never have. That’s got to be a suspension. Anyway—got to make them pay with the 42 seconds left of the PP...and pray Willy is ok. Likely a concussion though. Smh. 

We had some good looks but couldn’t find the back of the net.  Gotta capitalize at the start of the 3rd.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, nj2va said:

If it were the Pens, Sullivan would spend intermission doing a press conference whining about the play and discussing the injury (which injuries are rarely disclosed in hockey) to be sure to get a favorable ruling.

Just now, nj2va said:

We had some good looks but couldn’t find the back of the net.  Gotta capitalize at the start of the 3rd.

Don't worry, Reirden will be asking for a suspension as soon as the game is over during the press conference

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic