• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
December Banter 2018

George BM

Let us not defend Wilson in any way. He's been Reckless and cheap for the five years he's been in the league. That being said, every individual play should be judged on its own Merit. What happened tonight was obviously an assault. That will be dealt with by the NHL. But let's not paint Tom Wilson as the victim. He's dealt more out than what he has received.

All that being said, anyone would love him on their own team. He is actually a pretty talented hockey player. He can be a 25 goal scorer if he wants to focus more on scoring instead of inforcing.

2 minutes ago, Stormpc said:

Let us not defend Wilson in any way. He's been Reckless and cheap for the five years he's been in the league. That being said, every individual play should be judged on its own Merit. What happened tonight was obviously an assault. That will be dealt with by the NHL. But let's not paint Tom Wilson as the victim. He's dealt more out than what he has received.

I’ve called out some of Wilson’s hits when they deserved it.  The game vs the Devils last week...he shouldn’t have been dealt with a major but with that said, it was a stupid hit.  He can be a little reckless since he likes to play right up to the line...and sometimes he crosses it.  

But lets call a spade a spade...that hit by Reaves deserves a review by the league.  It was reckless and cheap.

Caps may have lost the game and Wilson but the last time they were in that barn they got the ultimate win.  For forever.  And that will be all that is needed.

That said, Reaves is a schmuck and I hope he is punished accordingly like people say Wilson should be when he makes a dumb hit on someone.  This was targeting by Reaves because Wilson is a marked man now.  No one likes Wilson but everyone wants him on their team.  

Now i do say that I wish it was the old days when someone would have immediately dropped gloves to take on Reaves and settle that on the ice.

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic