Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
December Discussion

NorEastermass128

Ok I’ll try on 6%.

it was the run up to the 12/25/02 storm.  Meteotrade picked up the ball when DT left the bb in a huff.  DT is with his wife in LA on Christmas.   He’s telling everyone it’s rain in Boston.  I’m taunting him as we transitioned to heavy wet snow.  Finally someone says cmon DT it’s Christmas.  DT memorable line of FUK CHRISTMAS was priceless.   

When the January 2005 storm kept showing a miss south DT explained why it couldn’t hit us up here.  Finally the euro run showing a burial comes out and in classic DT he utters-euro lost the 50/50 low the storms going north-I’m going to blow my brains out....

i miss DT on these boards.  Smart guy-tremendous snow weenie.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Huh, maybe a +PNA during this period could produce a snowstorm, but it isn't overly positive right now on the ensemble means.  We need a high amplitude pattern, we just don't have the heights out east on the models to slow down the northern stream so it can phase into the southern stream in a good way.  I just don't like it.

1 minute ago, USCAPEWEATHERAF said:

I really don't think this pattern will produce a single snowflake for SNE in the next 10 days.  Teleconnections don't support it.

Listen man things change quickly, its so far out. That Scooter sh it confluence in Canada is killing us, is it overdone on modeling?, maybe but maybe not. I wouldn't fret anything outside of 3-5 days in winter especially. I just don't but the its gonna come north arguements because of nino state or because they always do. As it stands not looking good with snow probs above 1 inch on the EPS below 20% through day 10

1 hour ago, weathafella said:

funny DT story, I think it's late 2000, maybe the millennial storm. debates were getting heated on model runs, southern snows etc. DT doesn't know me from Adam but we are bantering. The phone rings at my office at Merrill Lynch, Mike it's Dave Tolleris I just don't see this thing hitting the northeast...blah blah. I couldn't believe the guy somehow tracked me down and called me lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 2