joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
December Discussion

NorEastermass128

23 minutes ago, OSUmetstud said:

Versus this. 

gefs_z500a_5d_nh_63.png

Yes I pointed out the difference yesterday, significant hemispheric differences too. Its a battle. If I recall correctly the EPS struggled with massive pattern flip in Mid Oct with its end of Sept, first week of Oct forecasts of hemispheric conditions. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, LurkerBoy said:

It still looks game-on after 12/22 or so to me. But what do I know. Seriously ... not much. :)

I’m not trolling with this comment...but I wouldn’t say game on if I lived in NYC. Hell im not even sure for these parts. A week ago I felt better....but this is a rather bizzare pattern and not a perfect one.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Ginx snewx said:

My best work cancel call ever. Had everyone home before the s hit hit the fan. Classic overachieving cold  SWFE. Crappie snow growth but when its a fog of billions of snowflakes.....

IMG_20181214_105515.jpg

That was a fun one. I had my wisdom teeth out the day before and watched it from the couch. 

Yup.  I was reading about that last night.  I wish we still had Easternwx on a server somewhere (RIP)   Great event.   We were let out early and there is almost no traffic on my way home, but it was still a nasty drive

One friend of mine who at the time drove a delivery van around Boston metro said it took hime 8+ hours to get home.  Empty water jugs were put to good use...