Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
July Doldrums - Summer in full effect Pattern and Model Discussion

Baroclinic Zone

10 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

Huh? It’s not at all. I love this summer . I know everyone doesn’t . But I do 

You hope weather that's not normal for our location becomes normal going forward? So if next winter is warm and snowless, I can post how much I like it and hope it becomes the new norm?

10 hours ago, Ginx snewx said:

Volcanic eruption? No pyrocumulus from Reading fire. My brothers farm is just south of this but he told me yesterday they are fine and safely away.

IMG_20180728_073318.jpg

Amazing picture.  I wonder how much actual rain falls in one of these and if the rain could actually slow the fire advancement.

35 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

This has been one of my favorite summers of my 45 years. Absolute classic hot , humid summer. The way you draw them up in SNE, if you like summer in season . I just hope this becomes the norm moving forward in  our new regime 

Cloudy rainy and muggy,  glorious 

26 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

Cloudy? Don’t you have one of the best tans of your 66 years?

Lol we tanned in the COC days we clouds and daily rain with mank. My best tans were as a lifeguard. Speaking of that our cloudy rainy mank days have for the most part been superb pretty clear beach days   wish we lived there

My pool is completely full

5 minutes ago, Ginx snewx said:

Lol we tanned in the COC days we clouds and daily rain with mank. My best tans were as a lifeguard. Speaking of that our cloudy rainy mank days have for the most part been superb pretty clear beach days   wish we lived there

My pool is completely full

The next 7 days may be mainly rain free 

27 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

Dews look like they run 60-65 Sunday evening until Tuesday AM when they ratchet up 

I wouldn’t necessarily go by BOX. The ground is wet and there’s no big sprawling NW flow push. It will be Lower yes, but 60’s

You have tossed the Euro and the pros at NWS instead want us to believe the DIT lol  ok

12 minutes ago, RUNNAWAYICEBERG said:

There’s been many coc days esp earlier on. The heatwave was not that exciting, just standard summer stuff. But once the war established, it’s been a terrible stretch...nobody but ticks and DITs likes this. Unfortunately, no end in sight....just infested with tick growth and DIT posts. 

You’ve kind of turned into a jerk incessantly whining about me . Never used to be like that