Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
General Severe Weather Discussion 2018

weatherwiz

2 minutes ago, dryslot said:

40% chance of issuance, Tough call.

Guess they're worried about expected coverage of activity. Considering the past few days though I think coverage should certainly be there. Ingredients may not be as favorable as the past few days 9CAPE or shear not as high) but still sufficient. Still around 40+ knots of 0-6km shear which favors supercell structures. Also some pretty solid 0-3km MLCape values as well. 

5 minutes ago, weatherwiz said:

Guess they're worried about expected coverage of activity. Considering the past few days though I think coverage should certainly be there. Ingredients may not be as favorable as the past few days 9CAPE or shear not as high) but still sufficient. Still around 40+ knots of 0-6km shear which favors supercell structures. Also some pretty solid 0-3km MLCape values as well. 

Big wind looks like it would be the highest factor, But can't rule out a spin up as well.

Everything pretty far west for the most part today. I wonder if anything gets going in southern NH soon as the conditions are pretty good in this area. Doesn't look like SPC is going with a watch unless things change. Going to grab a flight at a brewery in Londonderry and hoping by the time I'm done there's some photogenic storms as I'll be bringing my cameras with me.

2 minutes ago, dendrite said:

Tor north of Keene. Rotation in the storm getting close to here. Do not need a tornado. Thanks.

Brian,  is it a dopplar indicated or confirmed.  Just some light/moderate rain here some distant rumbles.  Wonder if I can get through the summer without a bonafide T storm.  Noticed FFWatch for C/N NH.  This line formed too far south for me but wonder if the thinking is the stuff way down south moves up here later for some heavier rain.  Chestnut saplings keep needing drinks...

6 minutes ago, Typhoon Tip said:

SPC ... I give them credit for upgrading to Slght ... not having a watch is inexcusable with what's taken place throughout the day... 

They suck out loud. Just an isolated gust and meh everything. Look at radar with the warnings. Isolated huh?