Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
The King Regains its Throne

40/70 Benchmark

30 minutes ago, HIPPYVALLEY said:

Outside of the lottery winners in the tri-state area and the patient folks in the N Berks and S VT,  this will be forgettable for many.  Too much banding, too much wasted qpf and moving too quickly.

it really is boxing day all over for many of us....better in the valley parts of much of northern ct and a bit better here but wmass valley gets kicked in the teeth again

that "Nemo 2" band so poorly named was fleeting and a fraction of 2/13

the band which has truly mattered outside of an 1-3 hr thump is the berks/hills to ny/nj and that was well modeled

probably 7-8 here and its pretty....if that new fella is in the downtown area i would believe 4-5, this area knows no bounds in snow dissapointments

meh and it was all baking powder here outside of one really good hour and a half and ten minutes early this afternoon

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, CT Rain said:

9.8/1.11" here. I wish I got home earlier to measure since we've been melting and compacting over the last couple hours. Oh well. 

That's a good dump.  We are 5.2" here with baking powder cement. Hopefully my non-forum neighbor does a LE in the morning since I'll have no time for that and I'm going to bed now.

8 minutes ago, CT Rain said:

9.8/1.11" here. I wish I got home earlier to measure since we've been melting and compacting over the last couple hours. Oh well. 

Dude it could have been so much better.....oh well.....Nemo was special.....you could go an entire lifetime and never see that......

23 minutes ago, Powderboy413 said:

My low end was 8, ended up getting 4.5 to 5. Doesn’t matter to me though, berks and S.VT got hammered so I’m happy 

Greylock probably got raked, should be nice trailing breaking up there, too bad it’s March 

2 minutes ago, HIPPYVALLEY said:

That's a good dump.  We are 5.2" here with baking powder cement. Hopefully my non-forum neighbor does a LE in the morning since I'll have no time for that and I'm going to bed now.

the references to 1/11, 2/01, 2/13 all week were almost offensive

this is boxing day all over again just a bit better in parts of ct

i am glad i skipped the last day of following this was a major dissapointment

hope there are good pics coming  from Mitch

35" total as of about 15 minutes ago. Total depth must be around 60" as we had about 20-24" OTG before this storm (9-10" left from Friday's 12" of cement and about 10-15" of old glacier from earlier in the winter that survived the torch). This is the largest single storm total I've experienced and the greatest depth by far.

Intensity has lessened from earlier, but still snowing moderately.

Just now, wxmanmitch said:

35" total as of about 15 minutes ago. Total depth must be around 60" as we had about 20-24" OTG before this storm (9-10" left from Friday's 12" of cement and about 10-15" of old glacier from earlier in the winter that survived the torch). This is the largest single storm total I've experienced and the greatest depth by far.

sweeeeeet!

great news for mount snow!

It's now or neevr for Boston I think in these next few hours...this current slugs needs to get it done and maintain some residence time over them if they are gonna pull near warning snows (at least in city...not sure airport has it in them)

Mar8_1212amRadar.gif

2 minutes ago, ORH_wxman said:

It's now or neevr for Boston I think in these next few hours...this current slugs needs to get it done and maintain some residence time over them if they are gonna pull near warning snows (at least in city...not sure airport has it in them)

Mar8_1212amRadar.gif

That next dry slot looks to be headed toward NE MA and S NH.

6 minutes ago, ORH_wxman said:

Mar8_1212amRadar.gif

Yeah... this is it down here. Snowing very hard at the moment... but let’s see if it can hang out for more than 20 minutes

8 minutes ago, wxmanmitch said:

You are going 5x Greenfield/Brattleboro!

Archived