• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
December 9, 2017 - Storm Discussion (Breaking the seal on the season for many)

Baroclinic Zone

Just now, CoastalWx said:

We kid WxBlue. You'll see that it's a good group of peeps here. We know each other well.

In other news, lower heights over the Plains with that s/w OceanSt alluded too. Definitely something we want. 

Keep that whole feature deeper and we get a better solution. It will eventually have follow on effects to pump up the ridge to its NE (which is probably why Kevin keeps banging the...

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, forkyfork said:

lol

If blank, model image not available

It gets so wound up it actually looks like it dryslots from your area to mine.....lol.

Ukie does like to be extreme too...but the jump west is def a good sign from it in terms of avoiding a GFS scenerio.

3 minutes ago, ORH_wxman said:

It gets so wound up it actually looks like it dryslots from your area to mine.....lol.

Ukie does like to be extreme too...but the jump west is def a good sign from it in terms of avoiding a GFS scenerio.

7 Midgets against Cena now, Big Show about to put the hammer down

2 minutes ago, Ginx snewx said:

7 Midgets against Cena now, Big Show about to put the hammer down

Euro will prob come incrementally west...it typically doesn't like to make huge jumps. If this storm ends up being a solid hit, the Euro will prob make like 3 methodical moves west and then hold pretty steady the final 60 hours.

11 minutes ago, ORH_wxman said:

I think we Vermonters are locking in the UKIE

13 minutes ago, ORH_wxman said:

if the west idea holds then mixing/dryslot becomes an issue. the snow zone is narrow

Archived