Newest Member
    joxey
Late autumn, early winter model mayhem

Typhoon Tip

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, ORH_wxman said:

Gradient looks more NW to SE than today which was more N-S. So some of the same places will be in the best spot like S RI and the Cape...but SW CT might not be the best spot and a little further N in eastern MA might be a little better than today. It could still be a lotta nothing though.

Zero interest here.

But hope others enjoy. 

16 minutes ago, USCAPEWEATHERAF said:

Models having a tough time with QPF making it this far north, there is nothing keeping this system from traveling as far north as the MA Pike, maybe the vortex over Quebec, but that seems to be far enough north for the confluence zone to move with it

How did you do this morning?

7 hours ago, CoastalWx said:

I'm not the biggest fan of the look. I'm all set with getting 10" of snow and having it disappear 3 days later. Also, the ridge retros on the EPS in AK. That's not what we want. Would be nice if the voodoo -NAO would show up. 

A -NAO in this EPO pattern is usually close to impossible from my experience.  It’s more possible it seems in a closer to neutral EPO and -PNA for whatever reason.  I assume because the raging -EPO downstream impacts over eastern and central Canada have impacts over Greenland

Archived