joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Fall 2017 Model Mehham

Go Kart Mozart

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Scott, anybody, I just picked up on the tropical/extratropical development threat for our area, I mean I have been watching the models the whole time, just didn't put together the fact we could another Noel storm system in our area next week, early next week.  12z GFS has surface winds of sustained 80 knot winds, in CHH.  We need to watch this for hurricane force wind potential and damaging winds.

2 minutes ago, USCAPEWEATHERAF said:

Scott, anybody, I just picked up on the tropical/extratropical development threat for our area, I mean I have been watching the models the whole time, just didn't put together the fact we could another Noel storm system in our area next week, early next week.  12z GFS has surface winds of sustained 80 knot winds, in CHH.  We need to watch this for hurricane force wind potential and damaging winds.

Can u post those winds?  I didn't see that.  

Just now, Ginx snewx said:

I saw sustained at the ground 70-75mph  with gusts near 100

that is about what I saw too, 85 knots is 100mph winds.  That would destroy everything on Cape Cod with those type of winds as the trees are still full of leaves the colors have changed little since October began.  This nor'easter could send Cape Cod into darkness for several days.

1 minute ago, USCAPEWEATHERAF said:

that is about what I saw too, 85 knots is 100mph winds.  That would destroy everything on Cape Cod with those type of winds as the trees are still full of leaves the colors have changed little since October began.  This nor'easter could send Cape Cod into darkness for several days.

Settle down there sparky. Deep breaths

2 minutes ago, USCAPEWEATHERAF said:

I'll sell.

Archived