Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Fall Banter & General Discussion/Observations

CapturedNature

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
43 minutes ago, OceanStWx said:

And where his thermometer is 2 inches above the mulch bed it was probably even cooler than those readings.

One on the deck was 52.5 and truck read 53 when I left. It  was a furnace and when I drove down the hill to 650’ it was 45, and 43 at 500’ at entrance to highway. 

Congrats to those who enjoy fake cold 

15 minutes ago, alex said:

We had a low of 29 this morning with heavy frost, and now it's 71. Amazing Fall weather

Yeah we didn't have a great forecast yesterday it appears.

Here were some trends at BML:

36 (4PM forecast), 38 (730 update), 32 (midnight update). Actual: 29

And PWM:

45 (4PM forecast), 47 (730 update), 45 (midnight update). Actual: 39

:cry:

25 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

One on the deck was 52.5 and truck read 53 when I left. It  was a furnace and when I drove down the hill to 650’ it was 45, and 43 at 500’ at entrance to highway. 

Congrats to those who enjoy fake cold 

Fake like dew point readings taken above a mulch bed?  lol  What's faker - a reading like 90% of surrounding stations or one of the warmest readings in SNE?

The fact is you stated that there were no 30's in Tolland and I showed you three stations that were.  Sure there were others that were not but the fact remains that your statement was false.

49 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

It was a torch on hilltops . Nothing else to say really. Morning soundings showed it

It was more your statement of "no 30s anywhere in Tolland or Vernon" when a list of meso-stations showed exactly that lol.  

Just because you were 52F doesn't mean everyone was.

1 minute ago, powderfreak said:

It was more your statement of "no 30s anywhere in Tolland or Vernon" when a list of meso-stations showed exactly that lol.  

Just because you were 52F doesn't mean everyone was.

We're oh so close to that thermometer reading 10 degrees colder than everyone else too.

I'm amazed to see some MOS products capping climo by 19 for Saturday and Sunday...  jesus.

Lows in the mid 40s by night? ...heh, I wonder. Nights are long but are they long enough.

If the air mass really is on the order of +4 or +5 SD heat like that, one must wonder if climate normalizing is tainting that

Archived