Newest Member
    joxey
Summer Banter & General Discussion/Observations

CapturedNature

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Lava Rock said:

how many miles on that? Looking to get a used 600 ACE for my wife.

Picked a 2011 600 ACE Grand Touring for my wife this past April. 2100 miles, $4100. Those things get snapped up quick. I saw it on Craig's List and called the guy immediately.  I rented one for an afternoon in Quebec last March when my son and I were up there. It will be perfect for my wife or 13 year old son. 

1 hour ago, mreaves said:

Headed to the Deep South to visit my brother for a few days. Taking Jet Blue for the first time and I have to say I really like it. Comfy seats, free wifi and I am watching the PGA Championship while we fly. Can't beat that. 

I flew JetBlue in May from Cali and loved it.  After Delta going out there, JetBlue crushed them in my eyes.  Live TV is huge.

1 hour ago, mreaves said:

Headed to the Deep South to visit my brother for a few days. Taking Jet Blue for the first time and I have to say I really like it. Comfy seats, free wifi and I am watching the PGA Championship while we fly. Can't beat that. 

I flew JetBlue in May from Cali and loved it.  After Delta going out there, JetBlue crushed them in my eyes.  Live TV was awesome and I'm 6'3" so the extra legroom was nice.

Archived