joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Central PA - March 2017

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, CarlislePaWx said:

Wow...huge flakes falling heavily here at the moment.  Had 1.5" here 30 minutes ago but now easily at the 2.0" mark.  Streets are just wet, but the temp has cooled off to the low of the day which is 32.4 degrees.  Just love the huge flakes.  Very nice indeed!

Very atmospheric. The best kind of snow if it's just an inch or two imo - no hassles on the roads yet still the lovely picture.

14 minutes ago, maytownpawx said:

Are we still expecting squalls here later today? Haven't heard much discussion about that since yesterday morning. 

I would think so. Already seeing some convective snow popping up in the main shield NW of State College (can't say I remember seeing that before). IMG_7619.thumb.PNG.3d5474128c21058940915988d09d2fec.PNG

2 minutes ago, AllWeather said:

I would think so. Already seeing some convective snow popping up in the main shield NW of State College (can't say I remember seeing that before). IMG_7619.thumb.PNG.3d5474128c21058940915988d09d2fec.PNG

Thank you! I was curious because the threat was well discussed for a time yesterday, but then we got distracted by all of the other snow events. :)

2 minutes ago, maytownpawx said:

People here at work are miserable today...and my happiness is making them even more so. :) It's a beautiful day out there! 

yeah, i have everyone around me pissed off. 

1 minute ago, Wmsptwx said:

Squalls intrigue me for whatever sick reason lol, interested to see how they form and the impacts. 

I'm hoping the squalls are done before my kid leaves Millersville or waits until shes home

5 minutes ago, Superstorm said:

What part of Buffalo? I go there all the time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

North Buffalo next to the 198 expressway. Still have lots of family in Kenmore, Grand Island, Rochester. Try to get up there as much as possible.

Archived