Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Model Mayhem VI

Typhoon Tip

15 minutes ago, Ginx snewx said:

As depicted thermally nope. Think back to 2015 2011 you think those 40 and 30 plus amounts were with 10 to 1? I know our average is like 10 to 11 to 1 but that's dragged down with all the 6 to 1 8 to 1 normal . In 15 I had 55 inches of snow in Feb with 3.44 QPF In March 13 places that received 25 inches of snow had 1.7 of water. PF Hunchie Dendrite MPM live in the H7 deformation band in these setups. I can't recall any similar setups where the interior didn't get at minimum 12 to 13 to 1 and probably 15 to1, the DGZ and thermals as depicted on the GFS would yield the same. Obviously Kuchera are way overdone but when Bufkit gets closer we can get a good idea 

Sometimes it works out, sure.....but its never safe to assume those ratios until very close in, if at all.

BUFKIT even blows it at close leads sometimes....everything needs to be perfect.

As long as you admit Kuchera blows, we're good.

I understand what you were saying.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sometimes it works out, sure.....but its never safe to assume those ratios until very close in, if at all.

BUFKIT even blows it at close leads sometimes....everything needs to be perfect.

As long as you admit Kuchera blows, we're good.

I understand what you were saying.

don't think they blow actually They can get way overdone but when you look at this and compare it with the GFS at the time it's within range of what I would expect. Another tool to discern max amounts despite less precip.  

ratioku.us_ne.png

Archived